Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Diamondog just destroyed me

So a few days ago, tevan50 blew me the f up. Just when I think it's all gonna be ok I get destroyed yet again! Let me say this time and time again the bork's on here never cease to amaze me with their generosity and kindness. You guys are hands down the best group on people on the intrawebs! So Steve saw that my top 3 that I wanted to try was the Liga Privada No 9, Liga Privada T52 and LFD Airbender. He said he was gonna send me some even after I pleaded for him not to. Well he threw in some tag alongs, some ridiculous ones! There was a La Aurora 100 Anos, Cohiba Puro Dominicana and last but not least a Cohiba Siglo VI as an engagement/up coming wedding gift. I'm gonna save this beauty for either my wedding night or the honeymoon! Steve I can't thank you enough far too generous, this is the second time as of late that you have hit me hard!

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mr. DD knows how to do it. Well deserving and I'll second that La Aurora 100 Anos....
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    that is one fantastic looking bomb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding..Nice Hit DD!!
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice hit. Those ligas and cohibas look awesome.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    U deserve it. Very nice DD.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Enjoy!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    great looking smokes, nice job DD and congrats on the upcoming wedding ENFIDL!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    good hit, and I like the foosball table.
    One God, One Truth
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys and Steve you are the man!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! And congrats on the upcoming Nups. Been married 16 years myself.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nice hit!

Nicer still to see the "merciless bombing bullseye" is apparently off my back and on yours now! :-D

The Sniper:
    Nice hit!

Nicer still to see the "merciless bombing bullseye" is apparently off my back and on yours now! :-D

What's that you say Glen? You want people to bomb the living piss out of you? OK........
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Dammit E, dont you go getting the natives all stirred up again! LOL

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    Nice hit!

What's that you say Glen? You want people to bomb the living piss out of you? OK........
    That's exactly what I think he was saying!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    Nice hit!

That's exactly what I think he was saying!
    Agreed! Errrrrrrrrebody bomb Glen! muahahahahahahahahahahahaha