Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

M.Wilson Who Are You???

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Want to give someone credit. But the two people everyone said it may be. They have told me it's not. Last week, I got a package with 4 sticks in it dated Jul 15. The name says M.Wilson from Washington. I asked BIP and The Kid and they both said it wasn't them. It's the middle of August and these sticks have been traveling a while. Does anyone want to fuss up? I appreciate the gift, just want to know who did it.

Comments

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    pm sent my man.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    pm sent my man.
    dont tell him ,lmao
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    danielruas:
    pm sent my man.
    dont tell him ,lmao
    Please don't it's more fun this way!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    danielruas:
    pm sent my man.
    dont tell him ,lmao
    +1, you'll get him all fired up.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    danielruas:
    pm sent my man.
    dont tell him ,lmao
    +1, you'll get him all fired up.
    and im doing a good job of that, ive been threated with swisher sweets and black an molds, lmfao
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
  • Options
    amz1301:

We are suppose to be on the same side. BIP said it wasn't him. You know what, Thanks whoever did it.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

We are suppose to be on the same side. BIP said it wasn't him. You know what, Thanks whoever did it.
    and you belive him? lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

and you belive him? lol

Sure, why not?
  • Options
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    No clue. I got hit too.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

and you belive him? lol

Sure, why not?

Because he's EOD, not to mention his first name is Morgan, its like a boy named Sue, so much anger he just lashes out and forgets he did it! He's as bad as you are!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lakota72:
    No clue. I got hit too.
    same here. I'd really like to know so I can return the favor.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

and you belive him? lol

Sure, why not?

Because he's EOD, not to mention his first name is Morgan, its like a boy named Sue, so much anger he just lashes out and forgets he did it! He's as bad as you are!

You know what, I hear everyone on this topic. Who ever is at that address, THANK YOU!!!

Sad thing is, you won't say who you are. If it's bogus address or not. Someone or something is getting a life changing experience coming their way. You think what I did to Roland was something. This will be EPIC, no one hits me and not take claim. Sounds like scarty cat, lol. If someone hits me from another address, well. Their friend or family member will get it. Doesn't matter to me. You should have MAN UP.............
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Uh RC.....
    You asked me if I sent you any cigars and I told you that I had but couldn't take credit for the ones you were talking about until I knew what cigars they were. You never got back to me. If you told me that the box had M. Wilson on it I would have fessed up. It has been pretty funny though. No retribution needed though. I'm headed to Houston tomorrow to pick up my car and then to N. Florida to find a house. The return address is to my GF and she will be flying to FL on the 4th. We won't be back until mid Sept or so. Sorry brother. You're just going to have to let this one go.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    bip:
    Uh RC.....
    You asked me if I sent you any cigars and I told you that I had but couldn't take credit for the ones you were talking about until I knew what cigars they were. You never got back to me. If you told me that the box had M. Wilson on it I would have fessed up. It has been pretty funny though. No retribution needed though. I'm headed to Houston tomorrow to pick up my car and then to N. Florida to find a house. The return address is to my GF and she will be flying to FL on the 4th. We won't be back until mid Sept or so. Sorry brother. You're just going to have to let this one go.
    RCY has the memory of an elephant. And a humidor to put one in.
  • Options
    bip:
    Uh RC.....

It's on Battle Buddy.....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Uh RC.....
    Good Luck to ya Bip!! Stay clear of those Hurricanes..Unless your at Pat O'Briens,, Hey keep in touch K, sorry we didnt get a chance to Herf..TTYL
  • Options
    The Kid:
    bip:
    Uh RC.....
    Good Luck to ya Bip!! Stay clear of those Hurricanes..Unless your at Pat O'briens,, Hey keep in touch K, sorry we didnt get a chance to Herf..TTYL
    I'll try to hook up with you mid to end of Sept. I won't be moving until beg to mid Oct.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    bip:
    Uh RC.....

It was only 4 little cigars, probably very dried out by now. Besides....I remember reading a post about you not doing this any more and wanting to get into more trades and such. An NCO must keep his word brother
  • Options
    bip:
    RCY Cigars:
    bip:
    Uh RC.....

It was only 4 little cigars, probably very dried out by now. Besides....I remember reading a post about you not doing this any more and wanting to get into more trades and such. An NCO must keep his word brother

Slowing down was my words.........................

• Options
    It's all in the perception
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Hey BIP - hope all is well brother. You have a PM.