Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Prayers Needed For One Of My Boys ***Update***

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I want all my brothers and sisters here on Ccom to say a prayer for one of my boys.....Elmo. He unknowingly took a hit for me. While bringing the mail in one of the packages he was carrying just went KABOOM....no ticking.....no noise......nothing to warn what was about to happen. He keeps muttering KILL....KILL....KILL I know it is the only thing keeping him alive right now.

I did find a small portion of the address label and see it came from a brother here that has been bombing at will with little to no retaliation from anyone. Well played jj20030 and the sticks are remarkable. I have only smoked the RP and Morrow Castle and I am looking forward to trying the others. However you know when you push I gotta push back, I owe it to Elmo!

The unbanded one is a Johnny O

Comments

• grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Good hit jj
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    nice job jj!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit JJ!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Wow, nice looking selection. For the record, that Don Kiki brown label is one of my favorite boutique cigars and hard to find at times.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice hit JJ.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    We were just talking about Elmo the other day. We new something was going to happen to him, cause he's always in the middle of sh--. Sneak attack got'em, nice hit JJ. I'm watching....
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ is a master of ordnance. Another nice one.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Me and the boys want to thank you all for the prayers you been sending up for Elmo. That crazy little guy is finally out of ICU and will be starting therapy soon. All in all considering getting blown up he only has a small limp and lost his left pinky.

I promised him we wouldn't do any hits until he is back 100%. So until then you all are safe.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prayers sent, lol
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    prayers sent, lol
    Guess this just goes to show its only business!!!Nice hit, that kiki looks quite tasty! as do the others!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    prayers sent, lol
    Guess this just goes to show its only business!!!Nice hit, that kiki looks quite tasty! as do the others!!
    yea, its only bidness , where have i hard that before? lol, sorry innocent people were in the way,lol, ohhh, fok, i just realized i might have the ccom cartel after me kid, that was not my addy on that package musta been sent by them guys with the cute names,lol
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Me and the boys want to thank you all for the prayers you been sending up for Elmo. That crazy little guy is finally out of ICU and will be starting therapy soon. All in all considering getting blown up he only has a small limp and lost his left pinky.

I promised him we wouldn't do any hits until he is back 100%. So until then you all are safe.

Sounds like a break to replenish the stock to me....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Sounds like a break to replenish the stock to me....
    Nope stock has never been better. just gonna take a break from whacking people.....gonna start doing things little different around here