Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

IED explodes in my kitchen

My wife informed me when I arrived home that a package was awaiting me on the counter. It looked harmless enough so i picked it up with intentions of opening it. Suddenly there was a bright flash and a bang. After I stumbled back to my feet and quit shaking I looked at the smoldering box and see a Oklahoma post mark. Home grown terrorists perhaps? This is the charred remains of the box

Oh no, it was wwestern sending me an Anniversary gift. I examined the contents and found 6 high explosive sticks

In the box were an Illusionne 888, Camacho triple maduro, an unfamiliarTatuaje, a small unbanded figurado (only God knows what this will do to you), a DPG Blue label, and a Tatuaje Anarchy.
Special thanks to wwestern, he once again proves what a great forum this really is. Thanks bro, BTW I managed to save the return address

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    My wife informed me when I arrived home that a package was awaiting me on the counter. It looked harmless enough so i picked it up with intentions of opening it. Suddenly there was a bright flash and a bang. After I stumbled back to my feet and quit shaking I looked at the smoldering box and see a Oklahoma post mark. Home grown terrorists perhaps? This is the charred remains of the box

Oh no, it was wwestern sending me an Anniversary gift. I examined the contents and found 6 high explosive sticks

In the box were an Illusionne 888, Camacho triple maduro, an unfamiliarTatuaje, a small unbanded figurado (only God knows what this will do to you), a DPG Blue label, and a Tatuaje Anarchy.
    Special thanks to wwestern, he once again proves what a great forum this really is. Thanks bro, BTW I managed to save the return address

Sweet deal for you and did I miss something Sir? A Anniversary, well congrats and another nice hit Wwestern.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Amazing sticks! Congrats on the anniversary!

nice job wwestern!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice gift. That's one impressive collection of sticks. I love the Illusiones and that Tat. Is a black petit lancero.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Wes!! The tat is the new Black label. Great selections of smoke for a very humble BOTL!! Happy anniversary man!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

Damn Fla-gypsy, looks like the work of a professional.... Nice hit there wwestern!!1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on 2 years fla-gypsy. Awesome hit Wes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 more addys to go in a hit-list?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Gypsy down, nice work Wes!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    That figurado is J. Fuego origen original gypsy I threw it in because I know you're always on the hunt for value sticks. Those are about 2 bucks a pop and amazing! enjoy brother.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Awesome hit on a great bork! Damned Okies are dangerous! LOL Nicely done Wes.

• Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Congrats on the anniversary!

I'm starting to think that WWestern has decided to quit smoking the way he has been bombing folks lately!

JDE

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    That figurado is J. Fuego origen original gypsy I threw it in because I know you're always on the hunt for value sticks. Those are about 2 bucks a pop and amazing! enjoy brother.
    Thanks for the heads up on the unbanded stick, I will hunt some more of them up
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Beautiful damage. Congrats on the anniversary!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    That was my first thought also! Nice hit western!

Congrats on the Anniversary Gypsy!