Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha Beauty

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I was in a buying mood and ordered 10 Beauties (guerilla warfare). Any thoughts?? I didnt see any reviews. Thanks. Greg.

Comments

• JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    greg2648:
    I was in a buying mood and ordered 10 Beauties (guerilla warfare). Any thoughts?? I didnt see any reviews. Thanks. Greg.
    One of my all time favorites! You'll NOT be disappointed. I gave one to a friend of mine and he said, "it's like smoking a candy bar!" You're in for a treat!

JDE

• GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I loved the first one I had, but ever since then I've had some major draw issues with them.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I like them a lot. Long smoke. Very flavorful and pretty consistent for a Gurkha. Not worth MSRP by any means, but for $4, it's a wonderful stick. You won't be disappointed.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Thats what I was thinking Big T. I have never had a Gurkha and I think for 4 bucks its probably a decent deal. Greg.
  • One of my favorites and my go-to stick for a night of relaxing.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Everybody loves them. They also like to joke about the price. Get em cheap and smoke em.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Grazuh:
    I loved the first one I had, but ever since then I've had some major draw issues with them.
    Sad to say I threw one away night before last because it was plugged. {:-( Very, very sad day...

JDE

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A fine smoke. The only draw back is that it eventually it has to end. A hour and A half of pure smoking pleasure.