Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Arganese maduro

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone tried these? I'm always on the lookout for a decent "cheap " smoke to take to the boat in the 2 buck or less range and I saw these on the site.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Was my first box when I first started smoking. It's just OK.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you search for "Arganese Maduro", we had a pretty good discussion on these a few weeks back. IMO, they're a pretty good stick with a little rest. Stephen, my first box purchase was also the Arganese!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Thanks guys appreciate the info. I don't expect great for that price but since I usually wind up relighting most of my smokes at least once when I'm at work I just hate to waste good sticks.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rham, pm me your info and I'll send you some to try before you pull the trigger on a box. I also have a few other budget sticks to compare em to.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Personally I'm A fan of this one. A good smoke to kick back with when working outside on A good day.
  • Options
    Will do.