Home Ratings & Reviews

Mow Perfecto

Anyone light up one of these vitola mow blends yet??

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I have not yet, but I have 12 resting that are only about 2 weeks OTT. I hope to light one up in the next few weeks after a big meal!

Are you referring to the MOW Special Edition Perfecto or the MOW Shaggy Figurado Sampler?
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    man they are on the dd now, i paid 20 bucks more 2 weeks ago!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    NightHawk:
    man they are on the dd now, i paid 20 bucks more 2 weeks ago!
    I just hit it, the price is unbeatable with free ship!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    anybody know if the dd mow sampler comes in the box?
  • Let's hope so, I'm gonna pop on two of these. I cant wait to try the PA and armada in these sizes. Great, thanks to this post I'm probably going to have a ups delivery every day this week. I better order some flowers too, I may have some explaining to do.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    napalm:
    Let's hope so, I'm gonna pop on two of these. I cant wait to try the PA and armada in these sizes. Great, thanks to this post I'm probably going to have a ups delivery every day this week. I better order some flowers too, I may have some explaining to do.
    Are the Flowers for The Beard or for The Goddess.?.lol..I know what ya mean, terrific idea!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    AGGGHHHH!!!!! They sold out before I got a chance.

maybe it'll work out if everybody else got em today... then I'll be the only one with spare room in the cigar budget for the Armada coronas... muahahahaha
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    AGGGHHHH!!!!! They sold out before I got a chance.

maybe it'll work out if everybody else got em today... then I'll be the only one with spare room in the cigar budget for the Armada coronas... muahahahaha
    I was thinking the same thing! LoL
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I bet if you guys call your respective reps they could still hook you up with a good deal on that Perfecto sampler. Tim and Andy have this weird habit of being able to work financial magic when it comes to selling me cigars...MUAHAHAHA