Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Perdomo Cuban Bullet

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Has anybody tried these? if so what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    I had one that I smoked in a B+M, but a lot of tar built up really quickly. The owner raved about them. It wasn't the best store I have ever seen. The humi was part of the stores front window. When I asked the owner about it that caused the heat in the humi to go up he just looked at me. I might try one again from another store.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Well I will find out soon enough, I got a 5fer coming. Hopefully where his humi was placed was the cause for the tar issue. Thanks for the input :o)
  • Options
    Got one in my humi. Havnt tried one but local B&M guy said they were pretty decent so I figured Id give it a shot.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Got one in my humi. Havnt tried one but local B&M guy said they were pretty decent so I figured Id give it a shot.
    Ferree is on here! Bout time you started posting.
  • Options
    I am doing alot of reading, not so much posting yet. Just trying new stuff.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of it, but, if it's Perdomo I'm going to check into it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain