Home Ratings & Reviews

Brick House

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Smoked one of these last Saturday for the first time. Have to say it really lives up to the description, great stick.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting but I can't find that cigar when I search, mind shooting me a link to see what the hubb-ub is? -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    That's one of those low expectation cigars that really fools you. It's great! The El Baton line is another by J.C. Newman that's well worth a try. I prefer the 6x60 vitolla.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds interesting but I can't find that cigar when I search, mind shooting me a link to see what the hubb-ub is? -- Jarman
    Here is the link http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/288431.aspx

it really is a nice cigar. Furthermore the fact that it is only about 5 bucks can't be beat for an 89-90 rated cigar.
  • This is one I really enjoy. Some of the larger sized ones are the best. Always a good reliable smoke I know I will enjoy. This is one I can thank Lakota for turning me on to.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm pretty sure Brick House made the Cigar Aficianado Top 25 for either 2009 or 2010. Not to toot Cigar Aficianado in any way but just to point out that the Brick House stick is an excellent smoke, that has been recognized.

I had my first Brick House in Krygystan. I was very surprise with how smooth and well balance the smoke was. In the military we have "paper" change. Kind of looks like Pogs. Well everyone throws their Pogs away cause they never use them...so I decided to ask around for Pogs the day before we left. I enough enough Pogs to buy 2 Brick House cigars and a large sweet tea! Smoked both of them back-to-back before I got on the plane!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a killer experience, and very jealous! -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Ccom sells them for a very reasonable price.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    they were designed to be a reasonably priced stick. they made no bones about that.

to me it was exactly what they were aiming for: a decent middle of the road cigar.
    i never found it to be special.

but thats just me.
    kuzi16:
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    they were designed to be a reasonably priced stick. they made no bones about that.

to me it was exactly what they were aiming for: a decent middle of the road cigar.
    i never found it to be special.

but thats just me.
    I have to agree. It's not a super premium stick however I certainly enjoy knowing that if I want a cheap yet fairly solid stick, I can go with this one.
  • Thats what I like the most is how smooth it is.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have burned a few of these and find them very pleasant
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    jr_p951:
    I'm pretty sure Brick House made the Cigar Aficianado Top 25 for either 2009 or 2010. Not to toot Cigar Aficianado in any way but just to point out that the Brick House stick is an excellent smoke, that has been recognized.

I had my first Brick House in Krygystan. I was very surprise with how smooth and well balance the smoke was. In the military we have "paper" change. Kind of looks like Pogs. Well everyone throws their Pogs away cause they never use them...so I decided to ask around for Pogs the day before we left. I enough enough Pogs to buy 2 Brick House cigars and a large sweet tea! Smoked both of them back-to-back before I got on the plane!
    Haha, pogs. Yep! I always get rid of those as fast as I possibly can because they are so annoying! We use "Eagle Cash Cards" mostly nowadays.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hopefully we will see some of these on the sprint sale site.

"Long ashes my friends."

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Krieg:
    hopefully we will see some of these on the sprint sale site.
    haha, yes
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    You know I had high hopes for these guys and absolutely did not like it at all. I madea decision to let them go. Too many other smokes I like to keep messing with one I dont.