Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Nestor Miranda

Nestor will be at my local B&M tomorrow night, I am only familiar with La Aurora...Anything else by Nestor worth picking up? Any thoughts on any of his brands/blends would be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    art deco. seriously. try it.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nestor is in charge of Miami Cigar co. which distributes La Aurora in America, so technically La Aurora is Guillermo Leon's brand, and Nestor is his American distributer. Nestor Miranda's cigars are made by My Father in Nicaragua, and the Special Selection Lancero, Coffee Break, and Danno are awesome. The Dominicana doesn't do much for me. The Art Deco is great, but I'm not a fan of the vitolas it comes in. Nestor is releasing a special cigar this year, the Nestor Miranda Grand Reserve made at My Father also, boxes of ten... high end.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Nestor is in charge of Miami Cigar co. which distributes La Aurora in America, so technically La Aurora is Guillermo Leon's brand, and Nestor is his American distributer. Nestor Miranda's cigars are made by My Father in Nicaragua, and the Special Selection Lancero, Coffee Break, and Danno are awesome. The Dominicana doesn't do much for me. The Art Deco is great, but I'm not a fan of the vitolas it comes in. Nestor is releasing a special cigar this year, the Nestor Miranda Grand Reserve made at My Father also, boxes of ten... high end.

Nestor Miranda Grand Reserve, it is out and it is a very good smoke. Had it for the first time today. My B&M has them. I happen to like the Art Deco also. I'm going to get a box of them tomorrow. I sent a BOTL on the forum one of them today. So, he could try it too. Doc, if you want to try a few. Let me know.

• Options
    thanks guys, went and picked up some art decos!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Those NM Grand Reserves look delicious. They remind me so much of a Oliva Master Blends III torp, just from the outside. I need to find a few of those to sample.