Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Bombay

I was this brothers mooch and since he lives just down the road he wanted to drop my mooch off instead of shipping them. So he came over today for a herf. he hit me with 5 awesome sticks too. Unfortunately the Est. 1844 didn't make it to my humi where its friends are resting. Had a great time Jim, enjoyed the conversation and your company.

If anyone here has not had a chance to mooch or trade or for that matter herf with Bombay, you have no idea what you are missing out on. Look forward to doing it again.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I was this brothers mooch and since he lives just down the road he wanted to drop my mooch off instead of shipping them. So he came over today for a herf. he hit me with 5 awesome sticks too. Unfortunately the Est. 1844 didn't make it to my humi where its friends are resting. Had a great time Jim, enjoyed the conversation and your company.

If anyone here has not had a chance to mooch or trade or for that matter herf with Bombay, you have no idea what you are missing out on. Look forward to doing it again.
    Jim is awesome,, he hooked me up a few weeks ago with some hard to find LP 9's ..Totally cool !!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Glad to hear you guys had a good herf