Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt....

All right, I'm bleeding. As some of you guys read on here yesterday, I got hit hard by Jimmy and Jamie. These two BOTLs pretty much **** slapped me. When I got home from work this evening I realized the punishment was not over. I had received packages from Todd (Bandyt09), Troy (T_evan50) and Rudy (TheKid). These 3 brothers decided to pull a train on me. I could not believe it when I started to open these parcels. This was supposed to be a simple, 5 cigar trade. As you can see by the pictures, between the three of them, none of them can count to 5. I now realize that I have bitten off more than I can chew. After I had all of the cigars opened and lying on the dining room table, my wife walked by and said "Honey, you'd better step up your game if you're going to hang with these guys." I love that girl. Here is the carnage: Here is what Bandyt09 sent: image This is what T_evan50 sent: image This bomb came from TheKid: image Guys, I really appreciate all of the cigars. The only way that I will be able to sleep tonight is knowing that I have all three of your addresses in my BORK-O-Dex. This story will be updated.

Comments