Home Non Cigar Related

Big Webpage

Whenever I pull up the Cigar.com web page it is huge! It doesn't even fit on my screen! Did our friends at Cigar.com change it or is it just me??

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Must be a custom page just for you, Big Spender :)
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Yeah  I found out my wife was doing some reading while laying down so she zoomed in and the page just stayed like that Big Smile [:D]
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you have windows, hold down the Ctrl key and scroll with the wheel on the mouse. this will enlarge/shrink depending on what way you turn.

if you have a mac i cant help you.
  • sanesane Posts: 151
    kuzi16:
    if you have windows, hold down the Ctrl key and scroll with the wheel on the mouse. this will enlarge/shrink depending on what way you turn.

if you have a mac i cant help you.

Or hold Ctrl and hit the 0 (zero) key to reset to default size. Also what size is your screen set to? there site is formatted for 1024x768 or larger.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You can also hold down the Ctrl key while striking your monitor with a framing hammer.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

urbino:
    You can also hold down the Ctrl key while striking your monitor with a framing hammer.

Or holding the end of an Iver Johnson .12 Ga. to the enter key and gentley squeezing the trigger -while holding down the ctrl key

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That works better for fixing keyboard issues, really.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I just clicked on view and reset