Home Non Cigar Related

Any eBay Sellers Here?

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I not only sell on eBay but also do a lot of buying there. I know there has to be some brothers and sisters here selling on eBay and I would much rather buy from them then some stranger. If you don't mind me taking a look at what you are offering and add you to my favorite sellers list, then please by all means PM me your eBay user name.

I got money burning a hole in my pocket!!

**Edited 10/26/2011**

This thread is moving in a direction I had not intended it to do. Starting to look like a mini Craigslist. If you sell on eBay and currently have auctions running or will in the near future please PM me your user name and I will book mark you and keep an eye on your auctions for possible purchase.

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    If you want some Pearl Jam posters I have a crap ton that I havent listed lol but I usually only sell video games.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    If you want some Pearl Jam posters I have a crap ton that I havent listed lol but I usually only sell video games.
    What kind of video games?

• pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i mostly sell paintball things, every know and then ill sell a game or gaming system lmk if you still want my user name
    MTuccelli:
    JSaint:
    What kind of video games?

After I finish it I will definitely be wanting to sell Gears of War 3. I can look through my collection and see what else I would be willing to part with.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Let me clarify on the games...I know nothing about them nor do I play them. if I buy them it has to be for a Wii and I would like to find stuff that is rated "G" cause I would be buying for my grand daughter. I know my daughter and son in law play Wii and I will ask them if they are looking for any particular games.

*thinks* My parents have a Wii but they have nothing for it. Oh well!
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    *thinks* My parents have a Wii but they have nothing for it. Oh well!
    Learn about the home brew channel and get some dvd-r