Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind Trade??

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Looking to do a "blind trade". Recently, I have sent several packages to noobs. On this trade, I would like a BOTL with over say 300 posts. I will catch up with the new guys on the next trade. Are you up for it?

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got me wondering here Mr G. PM to you.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Got me wondering here Mr G. PM to you.
    RM, you are in. PM sent.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    related topic... your end of our blindish trade is howling outta tomorrow...
    Replied to you Greg.
    Rob- Yours went out on Saturday.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    At it again?
    lcpleel:
    At it again?
    Hey buddy, old pal of mine, I just sent you a package. Went out on Saturday. I will be axious to see what you think. Did you ever get those ESGs I sent?
    That would be for our blind trade correct?? I will check on those when I get to the box. You should have something as well. Just wait for it and we shall see who wins.
    I dont think we have a blind in the works. My package to you was retribution. lol.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I dont think we have a blind in the works. My package to you was retribution. lol.

This is starting to look good and dangerous.

hmmm well *** i did a blind with someone.... LOL
    back at ya greg.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hey Greg, would you please PM me Icpleels addy, I need to send him..........something. Oh, and If you want a blind trade, bring it.....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Excuse me ... Captain Punishment sir,, Thank you sir for another opportunity and as as much as I would love to trade with you, my ass still hasnt fully recovered from our last session...Butt I want to say thanks to all the borks who pitched in and sent me a padded bathroom seat,, Very thoughtfull.. May I be dismissed now Captain?
    firetruckguy:
    Hey Greg, would you please PM me Icpleels addy, I need to send him..........something. Oh, and If you want a blind trade, bring it.....
    FTG, I must admitt, I am a little concerned. While I have never dealt with you before, I have witnessed your destruction on many of my Brothers. I believe that you are a worthy adversary and I must handle you with care. On that note........Bring it on till the break of dawwwwwnnnnn. PM Sent.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    FTG, I must admitt, I am a little concerned. While I have never dealt with you before, I have witnessed your destruction on many of my Brothers. I believe that you are a worthy adversary and I must handle you with care. On that note........Bring it on till the break of dawwwwwnnnnn. PM Sent.
    Game on....
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I hope you can handle the package that will be heading your way tomorrow...better do some stretches so you dont tear anything!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I hope you can handle the package that will be heading your way tomorrow...better do some stretches so you dont tear anything!
    LMAO. I had better have my wife open this one. She is a little more flexible, if you know what I mean.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    LMAO. I had better have my wife open this one. She is a little more flexible, if you know what I mean.
    We might need a video of this package being opened :p
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    We might need a video of this package being opened :p
    She might be up for some video. I will at least ask her. lol.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Post discrimination.....I feel slighted
    michaelharvey:
    Why Sir, Whatever do you mean? lol. You want a piece of this?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I love this thread. You know how many morons call out Isaac and Brett at the same time???

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    BigT06:
    I love this thread. You know how many morons call out Isaac and Brett at the same time???

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    Shhhhhh. I hear something....
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    sorry, I farted.
    LMAO....ok
    greg2648:
    michaelharvey:
    Why Sir, Whatever do you mean? lol. You want a piece of this?
    A piece of what?
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    sorry, I farted.
    I'll be farting in your box
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    sorry, I farted.
    All these threats... yet everyday I confidently stroll to my mailbox to find... nothing.

If you're scared say you're scared. I won't hold it against you, buddy. lol
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

JUST YOU, GREG! LMAO
    sorry, I farted.
    All these threats... yet everyday I confidently stroll to my mailbox to find... nothing.

If you're scared say you're scared. I won't hold it against you, buddy. lol
    I'm scared of all of you borks