Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

chemforever thought I was cold!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
A couple months ago I got to talking to Phil (chemforever) about needing an Iowa Hawkeyes hoodie when I learned he lived in Iowa. I grew up in Iowa and am still a big Hawkeyes fan. I asked him to see how much they were and I was going to send him some cash to pick me up one since they are not easy to find down here in Kansas City (Missouri Tigers and Kansas Jayhawks country).

Some time has passed sicne we last talked about it. Today I got a package in the mail from Phil today and inside was stuffed an Iowa Hawkeyes hoodie in just the right size. I put it right on out of the box and wore it all night tonight.

HUGE thanks to Phil. I had every intention of buying this from you and can't believe you sent me this unique and awesome hoodie bomb. Nice note included too.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    A couple months ago I got to talking to Phil (chemforever) about needing an Iowa Hawkeyes hoodie when I learned he lived in Iowa. I grew up in Iowa and am still a big Hawkeyes fan. I asked him to see how much they were and I was going to send him some cash to pick me up one since they are not easy to find down here in Kansas City (Missouri Tigers and Kansas Jayhawks country).

Some time has passed sicne we last talked about it. Today I got a package in the mail from Phil today and inside was stuffed an Iowa Hawkeyes hoodie in just the right size. I put it right on out of the box and wore it all night tonight.

HUGE thanks to Phil. I had every intention of buying this from you and can't believe you sent me this unique and awesome hoodie bomb. Nice note included too.
    Hawkeyes Rock!!!!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is awesome! Very cool Phil!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Hawkeye fans stick together! Glad u like it. I like the old school herkey over the tigerhawk logo, myself.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    And another thing, it was a small box so I am glad it didn't become box pressed, lol.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That box was bulging and I thought it might explode once opened. You completely surprised me.