Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Diesel Unholy Cocktail

I just had one that I have been sitting on for a year exactly.
I could not believe how much smoother it had gotten.
The buzz I use to get form on right off of the truck is gone, but a new heavy yet smooth flavor had arrived.
Highly recommend them after getting some good age.

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wish i still had some of those. The unlimited ages really nice too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    yeah, with age, the Unholy Cocktail is awesome. I find them as good as some super premiums
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have some with about 16 months on them... I should revist
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I had one at about a month under a year in March and it was amazing. Probably have 1 a year of the few I have left from that box purchase. UC even ROTT is one of my fav smokes and it with age is phenomenal
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenMachine:
    I just had one that I have been sitting on for a year exactly.
    I could not believe how much smoother it had gotten.
    The buzz I use to get form on right off of the truck is gone, but a new heavy yet smooth flavor had arrived.
    Highly recommend them after getting some good age.
    yea i read that a few months ago, cause one i smoked over a year ago made my head spin but after i read that i picked up 5 more and they have been resting a few months maybe almost year? i saw one the other day and the wrapper cello was getting brownish so may be time to revist soon
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I love the UHC! I'm not sure I could let one sit for a year! Maybe if I overstocked!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I smoked one the other day that had been in my humi for about 5 months, don't know how much age was on it when it was sent to me. But I was really surprised. It was my first and I was expecting to get punched in the face.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Aged is the only/best way to enjoy these monsters! Really great cigar, and even better with some down time.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Aged is the only/best way to enjoy these monsters! Really great cigar, and even better with some down time.
    what about the " punisher " lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    All the PA Broadleaf Maduro cigars (Diesel UC, LHC OF, 5 Vegas AAA...) are much, much better with age.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    All the PA Broadleaf Maduro cigars (Diesel UC, LHC OF, 5 Vegas AAA...) are much, much better with age.
    ..Agreeed on that . PA Broadleaf is probably my favorite and age is there friend. And I am aging some Rocky Patel Edicion Limitada with tha same wrapper. Can't wait to check them out.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Man I am sitting on a bunch of Diesels and a box and a half of Patel Bros Torps. Soooo excited to fire them up!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    dowjr1:
    Man I am sitting on a bunch of Diesels and a box and a half of Patel Bros Torps. Soooo excited to fire them up!
    The Patel Brothers is excellent as well. Jozer gifted me one when I herfed with the socal guys and it was really good. You'll dig it man