Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Double Happiness Two Headed Monster

I know this sounds really bad but I just seen these go up on the sprint sale and it was gone before I could even get logged in. Has anyone had any of these 10" cigars. I know it says you can cut them and make 2 but i really enjoy nice long smokes. It says just cut both ends enjoy, any idea if these will burn good for that long? Also if anyone here was just the one that won that sprint sale, Wanna trade something for a few?

Comments

• Options
    The post title alone sounds so much like a X rated movie
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    No personal experience with these but I've read plenty of feedback, including some from Alex, and yes they can be smoked in their entirety. They are one big, rolled cigar, not two cigars joined in the middle.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I've smoked 4 in the full length. 2 MOW Original and 2 Ruinations. They burn and draw awesome even in the full length. Only issue was lighting was a little more difficult but not enough to change the enjoyment of the stick at all. Pics from the last time can be found here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/355878.aspx
  • Options
    I have got to get me some of these. Let me see if I can work something out.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PM sent

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    A local BotL of Marker and I smokes these...but he also smokes Pvnishers :/
  • Options
    i am working on getting a set of these. These will be great to launch at people...
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    i am working on getting a set of these. These will be great to launch at people...
    I believe it was Marker who launched 4 at dbeckom earlier this year...DOUBLE EYE-POKERS!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    These have been around for a long time now. The nicest thing about them in my opinion is the ability to get the Ruinations and MOW in a ring gauge that you can't get them otherwise. I have not smoked one full length, but I do enjoy them as 1 hour+ sticks when cut.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    These have been around for a long time now. The nicest thing about them in my opinion is the ability to get the Ruinations and MOW in a ring gauge that you can't get them otherwise. I have not smoked one full length, but I do enjoy them as 1 hour+ sticks when cut.
    You didn't call AJ and have him just wrap you a few robustos a few weeks back like the rest of us did?!? ;)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    laker1963:
    You didn't call AJ and have him just wrap you a few robustos a few weeks back like the rest of us did?!? ;)
    Man... you better be kidding. I was in Cuba and if I missed something like that I would blow a gasket. Seriously!

I would love to have AJ on retainer for all my cigar smoking needs LMAO. He makes up at least 70 % of my cooler most of the time.
  • Options
    Well I must give Andrew at CCOM a big thanks. I seen these fly by on the sprint sale a few days ago and couldnt get logged in quick enough. SO i decided to shoot them an email and now I have a set on the way. Really looking forward to these. Just something different for special occasions and a few to launch at people.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    laker1963:
    Man... you better be kidding. I was in Cuba and if I missed something like that I would blow a gasket. Seriously!

I would love to have AJ on retainer for all my cigar smoking needs LMAO. He makes up at least 70 % of my cooler most of the time.
    I was j/k man, wouldn't that be awesome! AJ and Jaime Garcia make up a LOT of my humi and cooler!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I hade a set and smoked the double happiness at full length, it was a while ago but I was in good company so I enjoyed it. Can't wait to get to the mow sticks in the set... Which will be after this cold season passes.
  • Options
    They came today but I am stuck at work til friday. Cant wait to get home
  • Options
    Well, I just ordered the Double Happiness Two Headed Monster sampler from CCOM the other day, came to my house yesterday, Got a great buy on it from here. Then just last night I ended up winning a cigar auction thanks to Sniper for showing me the site. I got the Double Happiness Sampler from there for $25.00 ............ I feel great about the price I got from CCOM but the auction win was just amazing. Now I got 2 sets of these. LOOK OUT PEOPLE.... HMM WHERE SHOULD THEY GO?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dopeyferree:
    Well, I just ordered the Double Happiness Two Headed Monster sampler from CCOM the other day, came to my house yesterday, Got a great buy on it from here. Then just last night I ended up winning a cigar auction thanks to Sniper for showing me the site. I got the Double Happiness Sampler from there for $25.00 ............ I feel great about the price I got from CCOM but the auction win was just amazing. Now I got 2 sets of these. LOOK OUT PEOPLE.... HMM WHERE SHOULD THEY GO?
    I can def make it worth your while for the MoW & MoW runi... I'd also love to have the Diesel UHC.... just lemme know!
  • Options
    Shoot me a pm, once I get the second box, which should be really soon, maybe by the weekend, I will sort through them. I think we can work something out. As long as I have atleast one of each left , I am okay with this.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    PM sent!!
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    image Got them. Got my pair of Double Happiness Samplers.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dopey pm incoming.