Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Jeans

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
So Levis are discontinuing their Silvertab jeans, which is all I wear, so I'm in the market for a new brand of jeans. Any reccomendations?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    I got off levis, wranglers and now buy these www.pointerbrand.com. Probably one of the last true US manufacturers of jeans.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I really like my union bay jeans. I get em at kohls. I lover american eagle's jeans which are super soft but with that they wear out at a much faster pace than most others
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lee dungarees/carpenter, I've tried a few brands like dickees, carhardt but I love my lees. The thigh side pocket is perfect for a phone.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    pfft who need jeans when you can wear shorts!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Lucky and MEK.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I wear whatever is on sale at the hip hop store. Or the local clothing diacounters.

I'm just frugal about clothing.
    Next year I'll probably go back to wearing Dickie's work pants.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    MrGreenMachine:
    I got off levis, wranglers and now buy these www.pointerbrand.com. Probably one of the last true US manufacturers of jeans.
    Looks like a brand I could like.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Shorts?...We have a BOTL among us that wears a speedo! He don't need any stinking jeans!
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I swear for every inch manufactures add around the waist, they must add 4" to the ass. What man adds that much weight to their hind end?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    roland_7707:
    So Levis are discontinuing their Silvertab jeans, which is all I wear, so I'm in the market for a new brand of jeans. Any reccomendations?
    I had silvertab for years and went to Polo loose fit. They seem to be a similar fit and comfortable. Run about $35 each at JCPenney so pretty reasonable.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I wouldn't know...I still wear some of my structure jeans going on 10-12 years. They are wearing thin though I'll be in the market for some new threads myself soon.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    james40:
    Lee dungarees/carpenter, I've tried a few brands like dickees, carhardt but I love my lees. The thigh side pocket is perfect for a phone.
    . Yes my structue/ express jeans are carpenter, I forgot what they were called. I love the extra side pocket as well!