Home General Discussion
Options

Proud Papa

Hi all...just wanted to share that my son Brody turned 1 year old today. It was just an amazing year!

So, in honor of Brody and all parents on this board, I am firing up my first Ave Maria Reconquista tonight even if it's snowing!

Have a great day fellow BOTL's!!
Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats! Enjoy the cigar!
  • Options
    rburke1129:
    Hi all...just wanted to share that my son Brody turned 1 year old today. It was just an amazing year!

So, in honor of Brody and all parents on this board, I am firing up my first Ave Maria Reconquista tonight even if it's snowing!

BEST POST.
    There's nothing better than being a parent and watching your kid grow up. Besides the fact that they eventually have to grow up.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE! Congrats BRO! Brody is an awesome name btw...
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I got 3 little ones myself! Birthday's are always a blast! I've never had the Reconquista, but it sure looks like a good cigar!
  • Options
    Congrats on the tyke's birthday! Let us know how that cigar is, I have one waiting for my 50th birthday.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rburke1129:

Congrats!!!! There is no more priceless, sacred, and special gift in this world than being blessed with a wife and then children, Brody is a wonderful name and thank you for sharing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the day Rich.. And Happy Birthday to Brody. Cupcakes for Everyone !
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Sounds like you've picked A great cigar. Be sure to let us know how that cigar turns out. I have yet to experience that particular one.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats, ive had one of those ava maria reconquistas and i loved it > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPN4gXBL1JA&ob=av2e
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Thanks for the kind words everybody...just finished the Reconquista and it is a freakin beast for a self-admitted lightweight like myself. Spicy on the lips at first, lit easily and perfect burn throughout. A smooth, smooth full-flavor stick for me that I thoroughly enjoyed for just under 2 hours. Definitely worthy for the occasion!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats brother, yep fatherhood is awesome. Glad you enjoyed a great stick and glad you are enjoying fatherhood.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Congrats!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    They ripen quick, enjoy every moment...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats! Being a dad is tough. But it's extremely rewarding.