Home General Discussion

Camacho Cigar Event

My local B&M is having a Camacho cigar event this Friday. They said someone important is going to be there, so i'm pretty excited to go to my first event. Any requests if I can get my hands on anything special?

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Maybe, if you attend and can ask, I'd like to know why their liberty cigars a so prone to mold? I'd like to get an answer on that. I've read posts on the subject but I'd like to hear a good one from a rep.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Long shot here, but see if they have any CLE. That's a phenomenal Camacho.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    would this happen to be the silver ash??
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    howtobass:
    My local B&M is having a Camacho cigar event this Friday. They said someone important is going to be there, so i'm pretty excited to go to my first event. Any requests if I can get my hands on anything special?
    Is it a members only event? If not what time and what addy?
  • Teege:
    howtobass:
    It is not a members only event. The B&M is "The Golden Leaf" in Valdosta, ga. It is from 6pm to 11. If I do go, you can park your car at my house and we can go together.
  • j0z3r:
    I'll keep my eye open for you.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    howtobass:
    Teege:
    howtobass:
    It is not a members only event. The B&M is "The Golden Leaf" in Valdosta, ga. It is from 6pm to 11. If I do go, you can park your car at my house and we can go together.
    As much as I would love to since its in Valdosta that would be like 4.5 hours and if I was going to make a weekend I would but since my wife is out of town looks like im going to have to miss this one but I would love to get down there some time!
  • Teege:
    howtobass:
    Teege:
    howtobass:
    As much as I would love to since its in Valdosta that would be like 4.5 hours and if I was going to make a weekend I would but since my wife is out of town looks like im going to have to miss this one but I would love to get down there some time!
    Sounds good. Seems like we have a lot of people on here from ga. We will have to setup a herf somewhere in the middle.
  • j0z3r:
    The rep here is Steve from davidoff. He wants to know what the CLE is. Lol