Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing to make it even more **** is if they had some tea bags from their ears.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I shed a tear
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody asked me the other day whether there were still hippie, weirdo, freaks still around after all these years and I said, "Look around"..........
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I find it funny how your right wingers is that you make fun of people who are actually pushing this movement which was all started from students not some corporate hack organization. Not to mention many of them are students that have degrees, professionals such as doctors, teachers, firefighters, and others who have good jobs. And when they have places such as "libraries" where people can read and they get destroyed from some A-hole police you like to make fun of them.

.... but your fine with a bunch of morons running around with tea bags and making a stink about health care reform and can't stand a single payer system or even a option for one but *** about any of their SS or medicare being touched which are both ran by the government! Not to mention not one group of baggers have ever stayed at a place over night or even done any large rallies that haven't been fully paid for by their corporate masters.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Not to mention not one group of baggers have ever stayed at a place over night or even done any large rallies that haven't been fully paid for by their corporate masters.
    Maybe that's because "Tea Baggers" have jobs to go to and can't afford to sit around waiting for a handout.

"Long ashes my friends."

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    djbeenie:
    I like the demonstration he does with his students. He asked all of his students to take out their wallet and put them all on a table and then he takes the money out of one wallet and puts it in his pocket and says this is money for my retirement cabin.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    i hear that
    couldnt been much of a library?? and what was in it propaganda on how to build a new world as he put it? what a new world order , its coming, he can wait
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Not to mention not one group of baggers have ever stayed at a place over night or even done any large rallies that haven't been fully paid for by their corporate masters.
    Maybe that's because "Tea Baggers" have jobs to go to and can't afford to sit around waiting for a handout.
    a lot of them don't or are retired and have SS.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:
    phobicsquirrel:
    a lot of them don't or are retired and have SS.
    I don't get your response. Most Tea Party members do have jobs OR busting their ass trying to find a job not sitting around playing xbox all day and when bills come around. Mr. Obama, please feed my 15 kids and my mortgage, car and bills. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    GIMME GIMME GIMME-----are you referring to the lower tax rates for the rich? Or perhaps high profits for shareholders? Not sure that the righties dont have a GIMME attitude as well here. Your also making broad generalizations for both the Occupiers and the Tea Baggers, so I wouldnt know (and nor would you) if your statement is accurate or not.

Also, since there has been no increase in taxes....and genrerally the lowest tax rate in history for the wealhy----AKA the Job creators------why are the jobs being created? Seems the only thing "trickling down" in our ecomony these days is the p!ss on the common man.
    Vulchor:
    GIMME GIMME GIMME-----are you referring to the lower tax rates for the rich? Or perhaps high profits for shareholders? Not sure that the righties dont have a GIMME attitude as well here. Your also making broad generalizations for both the Occupiers and the Tea Baggers, so I wouldnt know (and nor would you) if your statement is accurate or not.

Also, since there has been no increase in taxes....and genrerally the lowest tax rate in history for the wealhy----AKA the Job creators------why are the jobs being created? Seems the only thing "trickling down" in our ecomony these days is the p!ss on the common man.
    I think this guy can sum it all up for you. :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAOrT0OcHh0
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I like the way Adam Carolla summarizes it here : http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/12/01/adam-carolla-occupy-wall-street-monsters/
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I would like al the 1% to stop working and occupy the occupy wall-streeters. Then we will see how dang important the 1% is.. I would find that rather amusing like Stephen Colbert's interviews.
    lilwing88:
    That's great! Yeah I like that explanation too!
    djbeenie:
    lilwing88:
    That's great! Yeah I like that explanation too!
    x3
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    +1
    lilwing88:
    that was awesome, great rant.

"Long ashes my friends."

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    THE RICH DO NOT PAY LOWER TAXES FOR €~*{ sake!! Stop watching the liberal media, he'll stop watching fox or anything with a political opinion AND read the tax codes, they pay more. Stop using someone elses words, stop using copy and paste, stop following blindly, and do some freaking research before you start ranting on things you don't understand. /rant
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    This only shows income tax percents but its pretty cool. Calc
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:

ROTFLMAO! Nice ..... I think I know him! ROTFLMAO!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    We need the rich, no doubt about that.. What really needs to be done is cut all the bullshit government spending.
    You know, I think the root cause for these protesters can be seen by an economics professor by the name of Jack Chambless. He teaches at Valencia College in Central Florida. On the first day of his class, he has one task for his students: Write an essay about the American Dream. One of the issues you must address in this essay is what you want the federal government to do to help you achieve that dream.

The results were, sadly, not all that surprising.

About 10% of students said that they wanted the federal government to leave them alone and not tax them too much. These must be the minority of students who were home schooled or, as he said in an interview, are students from foreign countries. The vast majority, 80%, of the students said that the federal government should provide them with some form of free college tuition, free healthcare, a job, money for a house, money for retirement or money to spend. How did they plan to acquire that money? Easy – tax the rich.

Then there’s this incredible quote from one of these essays: “As human beings we are really not responsible for our own acts, and so we need government to control those who don’t care about others.”

Amazing ..

If this doesn't explain the occupy "protesters", then nothing will. Link

"Long ashes my friends."

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    You know, I think the root cause for these protesters can be seen by an economics professor by the name of Jack Chambless. He teaches at Valencia College in Central Florida. On the first day of his class, he has one task for his students: Write an essay about the American Dream. One of the issues you must address in this essay is what you want the federal government to do to help you achieve that dream.

About 10% of students said that they wanted the federal government to leave them alone and not tax them too much. These must be the minority of students who were home schooled or, as he said in an interview, are students from foreign countries. The vast majority, 80%, of the students said that the federal government should provide them with some form of free college tuition, free healthcare, a job, money for a house, money for retirement or money to spend. How did they plan to acquire that money? Easy – tax the rich.

Then there’s this incredible quote from one of these essays: “As human beings we are really not responsible for our own acts, and so we need government to control those who don’t care about others.”

Amazing ..

Unreal ... I don't even know what to say about that kind of attitude .
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Krieg:

Amazing ..

Great find man. Sharing this one.