Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

jj20030, a fine BORK indeed!

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
JJ and I do alot of trading, seems were always pm'n each other bout one deal or another. So JJ and I decided to do one more trade before 2011 came to a close!. As usual JJ brought the heat! We had worked out a deal for some LP40's, and since we all know a guy cant send only two sticks, I asked him to also throw in "A" Hammer and Sickle and "A" Mi Barrio, and "A" creamy chicken ramen.. Well like I said JJ brought the heat and lit my azz up, this time with some Picante beef Ramen,,,Yeahhhh Baby!!! He even threw in a can of sardines soaked in Louisiana Hot Sauce, and a cool Drew Estate military style hat.
Seems I'm forgetting something,,,,
Oh yeah and some dynamite sticks!!!! Thank you so much JJ!! Always a pleasure my friend!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Hot sauce????? Did someone say hot sauce????????
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know my sarcastic humor is a bit much but is it that bad? I think you guys are wanting me to internally combust...lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice hit JJ! Also Rudy check your pm's yo
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! JJ's a fine BORK. One could say he's heavily into BORKISM.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Man that is a great hit! Those L40s look awesome!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy you are one TRULY classy and stand-up brother... JUST like Rudy is as well! Thanks for hitting him around Jimmy and that is truly a brilliant package! What AF is that third from the RIGHT?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit, hope your azhol has some rudiments ready!
    did he just call me an azzhole,? and the only rudiments I know are on the drum kit..Are you hittin the sauce again?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    did he just call me an azzhole,? and the only rudiments I know are on the drum kit..Are you hittin the sauce again?
    HAHA. I did hit Paul's sauce he sent me the other night... ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Jimmy you are one TRULY classy and stand-up brother... JUST like Rudy is as well! Thanks for hitting him around Jimmy and that is truly a brilliant package! What AF is that third from the RIGHT?
    AF Double Chateau SG!! Thanks for the Kind words.. Yeah pretty cool when the guy's help out by sending Ramen,,as most of all my $ has been going to sticks,,But Im not gonna buy anymore I have enough now,,, LMAO