Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JOz3r lit me up lik a christmas tree

On christmas eve night when we were heading out to church I checked the mail and found a little happy pack from Joe. We spoke a few weeks back about some of the different sizes of the DPG blue because we'd both only had the toro and i guess he decided to make sure I had a few other sizes to try so he sent me one exquisito and 2 of the preferido sizes and just to make sure they had some company he included a cabiguan and one dpg cuban classic petite corona. thank you brother, Pics are coming . . . .

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    On christmas eve night when we were heading out to church I checked the mail and found a little happy pack from Joe. We spoke a few weeks back about some of the different sizes of the DPG blue because we'd both only had the toro and i guess he decided to make sure I had a few other sizes to try so he sent me one exquisito and 2 of the preferido sizes and just to make sure they had some company he included a cabiguan and one dpg cuban classic petite corona. thank you brother, Pics are coming . . . .
    Alright, love the title on this one!!!, Those DPG blues are very good sticks, The cabaiguan is very good too, take your time with that one. Take Care,, Nice hit Joz3r
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one...I got hit with a few Preferido's myself. I'll post some pics later.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Joe, Apologies for the delay in posting pics, i'm a techno phobe and need my wife to post the pictures to snapfish for me. . . . . and she posted them last night.

Joe, thank you for the blues that came out of the blue. it was very unexpected and much appreciated brother, this was an incredible bomb of a few new sizes of my favorite cigar. I'll post my thoughts as I burn them.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    boydmcgowan:
    Alright, love the title on this one!!!, Those DPG blues are very good sticks, The cabaiguan is very good too, take your time with that one. Take Care,, Nice hit Joz3r
    hahaha, thanks man i'm really looking forward to that cab
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Boyd, is that picture from the back of your shirt?
  • Options
    Marker:
    Boyd, is that picture from the back of your shirt?
    LOL, looks like it huh? hahaha

any way, yeah gotta love christmas table cloths
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Those are some fine looking cigars...they kind of look like some I misplaced.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great hit Joe! Boyd deserves to get tore the F up!