Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

20ct Humi Did It Again!

Very tardy in getting this up (sorry brother!), but bandyt and his Bottomless 20ct Humidor of Wonder claimed another victim when I got these beauties - just in time for the holidays!

What an awesome lineup of sticks! Its a little hard to tell from my cruddy cell phone pic (again, sorry Todd) but the cellos on the DPG Blue's, especially the corona, are yellowed BEYOND BELIEF! Didnt get into the Secret Santa this year because I was swamped at work, but getting this in the mail sure made me feel like I was! Thanks a ton bandy, much appreciated! :-D

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Very tardy in getting this up (sorry brother!), but bandyt and his Bottomless 20ct Humidor of Wonder claimed another victim when I got these beauties - just in time for the holidays!

What an awesome lineup of sticks! Its a little hard to tell from my cruddy cell phone pic (again, sorry Todd) but the cellos on the DPG Blue's, especially the corona, are yellowed BEYOND BELIEF! Didnt get into the Secret Santa this year because I was swamped at work, but getting this in the mail sure made me feel like I was! Thanks a ton bandy, much appreciated! :-D

Good thing that he only has a 20ct. I can't imagine the carnage, if he had a 100ct. Great Hit, T.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Good thing that he only has a 20ct. I can't imagine the carnage, if he had a 100ct. Great Hit, T.
    Is that a Pryme?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Is that a Pryme?
    It is........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Is that a Pryme?
    It is........
    I hate you....
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Is that a Pryme?
    It is........
    I hate you....
    Don't hate me, I have more........And when I run out, I know where I can get even more..............NOW, you can hate me lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Is that a Pryme?
    It is........
    I hate you....
    Don't hate me, I have more........And when I run out, I know where I can get even more..............NOW, you can hate me lol.
    I know where you live... and Your only a short drive away....
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    someone wanna bomb Glen with a cell phone that has a real camera built in. geez Glen, does your phone have a hand crank on the side of that bad boy..... Smile [:)]
    nice shot Todd
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    someone wanna bomb Glen with a cell phone that has a real camera built in. geez Glen, does your phone have a hand crank on the side of that bad boy..... Smile [:)]
    nice shot Todd

+1 lol, Nice Todd as always...

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Fear the Todd.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:
    nice shot Todd

+2 - that new iPhone Sprint just released takes AWESOME pictures I hear.

Now THAT would be the ULTIMATE BOMBING, huh guys? Huh? Guys? HEY GUYS!!!

.... please? :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:
    nice shot Todd

+2 - that new iPhone Sprint just released takes AWESOME pictures I hear.

Now THAT would be the ULTIMATE BOMBING, huh guys? Huh? Guys? HEY GUYS!!!

.... please? :-D

lol
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You gotta watch that 20 ct! I've seen it open and there is a limitless bottom! Thing even had an echo!