Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A little love for a generous man.....

I've posted the picture of the cigars Zeebra sent but it needs to be said again. I was looking for a hard to find very rare Viaje Zombie in which one store carried and they sold out in 90 seconds. He was kind enough to send it to me along with some other great cigars Ashton, LFD Airbender Chisel a NUB etc. I tried to get him to let me send him something and he stated that it was merely a Christmas present! I'm still shell shocked but what he has done. Lets give this man credit if you have experienced this generosity as well please tell your story and thanks below! Thanks again Zeebra if you need anything please let me know. You are far too kind!

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I sent you his address.

Zeebs is great. Sent me a nice MAW package a while ago. I bombed his friend in return instead of Zeebs. Worked out for the best :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I sent you his address.

Zeebs is great. Sent me a nice MAW package a while ago. I bombed his friend in return instead of Zeebs. Worked out for the best :)
    jut pass that to me PLEASE!, video CLICKHERE
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    I sent you his address.

jut pass that to me PLEASE!,LOL
    Zeebra is a great contributor to these froums. He has hooked me up twice.
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    I sent you his address.

jut pass that to me PLEASE!,LOL
    Zeebra is a great contributor to these froums. He has hooked me up twice.
    maybe i didnt say this right,, I WANT HIS ADDY,LOL
  • Marker:
    I sent you his address.

I have his address. I found it in the garage too. I felt like honestly if I did send something it was going to offend him. Hes all too kind!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Shawn is the man. Since I've been here, he's been a heck of friend as well as BOTL.
    joshvoigt:
    Marker:
    I sent you his address.

I have his address. I found it in the garage too. I felt like honestly if I did send something it was going to offend him. Hes all too kind!
    use to have it, dont know how but i accidently deleted a bunch of pm's, alkihol may have contributed,lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nothing says thank you like a good gentle reach-around... ;-)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's definately great people.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Zeebs is a top shelf bork! He has helped me find rare sticks and we have had great trading experience.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas. Same can be said about many other guys here!

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Years to you all!!