Home General Discussion
Options

Off to Vegas

just found out my brother has a room in Vegas for New Years and asked me if i wanted to go, so at the last minute i packed my travel humidor then i packed my clothes, lol anyway hope everybody has a safe and fun New Years and hopefully i visit casa fuente and pick up some smokes. and i hope i live to see 2012, lol

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do. lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    just found out my brother has a room in Vegas for New Years and asked me if i wanted to go, so at the last minute i packed my travel humidor then i packed my clothes, lol anyway hope everybody has a safe and fun New Years and hopefully i visit casa fuente and pick up some smokes. and i hope i live to see 2012, lol

Have fun and be safe!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Remember.. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.. Except for Herpes , that **** will come back with you.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Remember.. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.. Except for Herpes , that **** will come back with you.
    +1!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Have fun, be safe. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy any smokes from the Bahama Mama's kiosk at the airport. Everything there is retail+. You'll be paying full retail at Casa Fuente, but it's always nice to have a cutie cut and light your Opus for you.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    You will be paying more than full retail at Casa... but the special stuff they usually have there is well worth the premium, IMO. Don't miss the Casa Fuente line, which is the one thing at Casa that is absolutely worth the price.