Home Cigar 101

"la aroma de cuba" (6*60)

sadesade Posts: 3

Hello.......i didnt find this cigar in a taste test cigar.what yours opinion about "la aroma de cuba" cigar (60*6). did you taste it? do you now about taste test for this kind cigar?

thank you.....

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sade:

Hello.......i didnt find this cigar in a taste test cigar.what yours opinion about "la aroma de cuba" cigar (60*6). did you taste it? do you now about taste test for this kind cigar?

thank you.....

I've tried several sizes of them. I like 'em. The description from the C.Com site is very acurate as far as flavors and body strength. Lots of toasty, cedar flavors, slowly building in spicyness til the end. here is a link to the product description from C.Com if that helps. Good cigar, give it a try.
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=279
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Here is a copy of a review for this stick. There are others out there.
    There’s something satisfying about smoking a cigar bearing the name of one of Winston Churchill’s favorites, even if the appellation and the packaging are about all they share. The current incarnation, introduced in 2002 by Ashton, is made in Honduras with a wrapper and a binder from that country. The filler is a mixture of Honduran and Nicaraguan tobaccos. They produce a fine cigar. Construction, as with most cigars connected to Ashton, is first-rate. The wrapper is dark, the ash tight, and the draw nearly perfect. The cigar burns slowly and produces volumes of smoke, even a little too much when the stick is resting in the ashtray. Strength on the Monarch (six inches with a 50 ring gauge) was medium with an abundance of flavor. If you find what I did, you’ll taste coffee, leather, and a bit of toast. Occasionally, spice moves in and out to keep it even more interesting. The Monarch sells for a little over $100 for a box of 25 and five packs can be had for around $25. I usually remove a cigar’s band before I light up, but in this case you might want to leave it on. It is a detailed, embossed beauty worthy of continuing admiration. I feel the same way about the cigar and therefore give it a rating of three and ½ out of five stogies.