Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Who is the youngest/oldest?

Just curious who's the youngin of the pack, and who's old timer...

I just turned 23 in December. Anyone younger?

Comments

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I'm 48, been smoking cigars since about 1980-ish? I know there are older than me here.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Turning 40 this year
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    I recently turned 42. Started smoking cigars around '95 after college.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be 76 on my next birthday. Let's see you young whippersnappers beat that!! LOL
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jlmarta:
    I'll be 76 on my next birthday. Let's see you young whippersnappers beat that!! LOL
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    oldsoulrevival:

23!!!??? you are wise beyond your years.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    31 here
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I just turned 32. Plenty wise and plenty years left! The 30's will be glorious!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jlmarta:

Aw, c'mon, don't be that way....... Heh, heh
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    41. Not young anymore. Not old yet. Just middle aged and getting used to being boring I guess
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    oldsoulrevival:

alright am older then someone here. ill be 24 in April
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm 26. I think doc just turned 24 here recently, too. That dude's like a cigar library to be that young!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turning 47 next month, come to think of it I bought my first humi for my birthday last year so I guess I discovered cigars a year ago.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    BigT06:
    I'm 26. I think doc just turned 24 here recently, too. That dude's like a cigar library to be that young!
    D@MN hes 24 i though he be alot older then that
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    jlmarta:

Funny! I actually stayed at one last night!

Rob
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    oldsoulrevival:

im younger than you...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I remember commenting about that. (when he did that break down of the AF cigars.) Ridiculous knowledge........... I'm 33
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I'm 27 smoking for a little over a year now
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    At one point I was one of the younger guys, perhaps the youngest, but that was near enough to 4 years ago when I was but a baby-faced 23 year old. If you aren't good at math, that makes me 27.
  • Options
    I'm 25, glad to see some people my age range, theres a good mix of people here!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    ////oh yeah you young whip you....I'll will have smoked for 58 years, be 93 and still having sex at will.............................in April, 2062......so there!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I will turn 30 this year.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'll be 41 in July. Been partaking of the glorious leaf since college, which was 20 yrs ago.
  • Options
    bearb:
    jlmarta:
    ////oh yeah you young whip you....I'll will have smoked for 58 years, be 93 and still having sex at will.............................in April, 2062......so there!

Well, that'll be quite an accomplishment. Just wonderin', though..... Does Will have anything to say about it? Yuk, yuk.

Yeah, I know. Bad joke. But ya can't expect much at this ungodly hour of the AM.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I just realized that I have been smoking cigars longer than many of you have been alive! That's crazy. I'm Canadian and there are VERY few cigar smokers around here, and even fewer who are serious about it. They are usually older men who can afford the luxury, since they are crazy expensive up here, and smoking laws are very strict.

I had my first real cigar back in 1980 or 81, so that makes.......oh boy.........32 years of enjoying this "hobby". I was looking at a photo of me as a teen, sitting on my motorcycle with a cigar in hand......been a wild ride.

• Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    I don't post here much but i do read the forums a lot. I turn 22 in march
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Damn, polar bears live that long?