Home Non Cigar Related

Ugh

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
So we are packing up our house, and moving in with the father in law for a few months to save more money for our move to SC.... so excited and so not excited about living with someone else..not having our own space..etc

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    All I can say is roll with anything that happens and don't let it get to ya.. You will be out soon enough.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know what you mean. I remember having to move back to my parents in my 20's and we may wind up having to move in with my mother in law she's getting old and our house is up a flight of steps so it'll be to hard on her to live with us.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    What about the Ghetto Somke shack??
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That sucks brother but at least it's for a good cause. If they piss you off too bad just upper deck one of the toilets on your way out of the door
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    What about the Ghetto Somke shack??
    it is taken down as of yesterday :(, it was a sad day indeed.

the good thing is I love my Father in law, he is awesome. More of a dad to me than mine ever was. It is for a good cause, warm weather, beaches etc.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    ENFIDL:
    That sucks brother but at least it's for a good cause. If they piss you off too bad just upper deck one of the toilets on your way out of the door
    +1 I told somebody to do that the other day! funny stuff
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    +1 I told somebody to do that the other day! funny stuff
    bahahahaha love it!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    after taking a few loads of boxes out yesterday....realized there is no room for my pc, my tv....... these 4 months are going to suck lol