Home Cigar 101

G.A.R.

Any opinions on G.A.R by George Rico?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Flavors are decent, but nothing to write home about. Tatuaje El Triunfador or Padilla Cazadores are better if you're looking for that medium strength habano with espresso notes.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I got some a while ago, and enjoyed them a lot. I don't know why I don't have any in my humidor as they are surely box purchase worthy. Thanks for reminding me.
  • I'm a huge fan of this stick , ESPECIALLY at the prices it can be had for! I picked up a TON of them about a year ago. Smoke a few, fell in love and put the rest away. Ill be breaking them out later this year, excited for what they have turned into! I'm horrible at reviews, the best I can tell you is that it has a noticeable...clean...chocolate flavor on the retrohale, I remember it distinctly.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm excited to try em. I got a couple from bigjohn and I'm stoked to fire one up!
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Thanks for the input guys, I just picked some up and going to let them rest for a week or two.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I tried one of these when they first hit the website and was pretty impressed considering the price point. I saw try one fresh because I think they are pretty good right out of the box. If memory serves, these do well with up to a year of rest. Any more and I think I remember something weird happening but I can't seem to recall.