Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Forum?

Can anyone tell me if there is a forum moderator here, who it is, and how to contact them?

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Not really. There were a few mentioned some time ago, but mostly we look after ourselves. You could contact Tim or Alex. If there is a problem they can't take care of, I am sure they know who to put you in touch with.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    o.k. thanks laker
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    i take it you're a criminal minds fan?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    You could always start using vulgar language and pictures of something unthinkable. You may get contacted. LOL
  • Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Un_Sub:
    Can anyone tell me if there is a forum moderator here, who it is, and how to contact them?
    I am one of the forum moderators, you can send me an email and I can look into any issues your are having. My email is jkrebs@cigar.com
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought moderators were just ghost stories to keep us animals in line.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    And here I thought moderators were just ghost stories to keep us animals in line.
    not ghosts, but pretty close. This forums runs pretty good, with the minimum amount intertuption. We like to keep it that way. But if issues arise let me know, I will take care of it.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Un_Sub:
    I hope you get this issue resolved, but I just want to let you know that if your issue is with a forum member, a simple respectful private message will take care of it at least 99 times out of 100.

'Course if your issue's with me you can go screw, LoL, completely kidding.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    krebsie:
    Rhamlin:
    not ghosts, but pretty close. This forums runs pretty good, with the minimum amount intertuption. We like to keep it that way. But if issues arise let me know, I will take care of it.
    and just like that, i am no longer a member of the forum...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Now everybody knows who 403 is!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya, Kuzi........
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I thought the moderators were like bigfoot - Few reported sightings but no concrete evidence they exist !!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    When the photo in the Daily Hottie got yanked a while back, I knew a moderator was lurking. Too bad I didn't get to see it. Hey moderator...pm me that pic!!
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Un_Sub:
    I hope you get this issue resolved, but I just want to let you know that if your issue is with a forum member, a simple respectful private message will take care of it at least 99 times out of 100.

'Course if your issue's with me you can go screw, LoL, completely kidding.

NO, it has nothing to do with the brothers, I would deal with that myself. Just need important info. The brothers here are a great bunch of guys, I doubt I will ever have any problem with them.
  • Options
    krebsie:
    Un_Sub:
    I am one of the forum moderators, you can send me an email and I can look into any issues your are having. My email is jkrebs@cigar.com

Thanks Jim, will get that email to you asap.
  • Options
    Krieg:
    i take it you're a criminal minds fan?

what was your first clue? LOL
  • Options
    krebsie:
    Un_Sub:

Hey Jim, did you get my e-mail?
  • Options
    I did, I am having my IT department look into it. Soon as I hear something I will let you know.
  • Options
    krebsie:
    I did, I am having my IT department look into it. Soon as I hear something I will let you know.

Thanks Jim!!