Home General Discussion

Cigar Inventory

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Boredom got the best of me the other night and I took to starting an inventory of all my sticks. I added a link to my signature called, "My Inventory". It's not finished yet, but there it is. I figure if anyone checks it out and sees something they like, let me know. Don't have anything too crazy in there, though. And obviously some are off the table. So, yeah. There's that.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sweet! Next time you get bored, come do mine! :-D

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 Undercrowns in the humi?? We should talk..lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Very nice selection of sticks.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Technically, they're in my coolidor, aged about one week.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I probably need to do this. And keep track of how long I've had what. Its getting to the point where I can't remember what all I have or when I got it. Which is good! That's a new thing for me and it means I'm getting a good collection, I suppose.

by the way, do you update it everytime you take one out to smoke? That's the only reason I haven't started.. that seems to be a lot like keeping track of credits and debits or something... that's not what I want to think about as I enjoy a smoke! Haha
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Technically, they're in my coolidor, aged about one week.
    PM sent.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    that is crazy, ive only got a handful of cigars so no need for me to do anything this fancy.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Boredom got the best of me the other night and I took to starting an inventory of all my sticks. I added a link to my signature called, "My Inventory". It's not finished yet, but there it is. I figure if anyone checks it out and sees something they like, let me know. Don't have anything too crazy in there, though. And obviously some are off the table. So, yeah. There's that.

Man!! And I thought I was ****! Hoo Hoo! Not so much, Marty......
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    that is crazy, ive only got a handful of cigars so no need for me to do anything this fancy.
    Give it time. Never thought I'd need or want a coolidor lol.. Now I'm comparison shopping.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Give it time. Never thought I'd need or want a coolidor lol.. Now I'm comparison shopping.

i have some stuff in the mail, MVW67 took me on as a noob and i bought a 10 pack of 5V 'A' ...ive started stalking the sprint sale. but you're the mysterious Direwolf... from the way some talk about you it would seem like you have some huge secret stash. image
  • You can be even more **** and add a column to reference the strength. But I like the catalog idea and might run with it myself.

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I offer a 10 dollar bill for all your sticks.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started to do that once, but soon realized I was just too darn lazy. Besides I like discovering a buried stick I forgot I had.