Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bandyt09 = Big Brother

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Made a trade with Big Brother Bandyt09(Todd) and his end came in. I'm feeling lucky to know some really good BOTL's in here. I went crying thinking Rhamlin didn't get my message in time. Todd came to the rescue with some lanceros and some stragglers. I just asked BigT06 about the DPG Blue and look what tagged along in the box he sent. Todd, your heck of friend in my book. Thank you and I hope you like what's coming your way.
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That DPG Blue that he sent you should give you a nice comparison to the toros I sent. Sweet haul, btw!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Todd!!

Whats the deal with all these Casa Fuente Lanceros I'm seeing flying around or is it Rick just buying em all up? I'm guessing they are good? Gonna have to make a trip to Vegas and grab one or two...lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It's amazing the things Todd can pull out of that humi. If only he had a 68 GTO Judge in there
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    It's amazing the things Todd can pull out of that humi. If only he had a 68 GTO Judge in there
    you dont like the 67 or the 69?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I love them all really
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    you dont like the 67 or the 69?
    64 Chevelle SS Malibu and I'd Prop 8 him for that humi
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, Todd.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

Whats the deal with all these Casa Fuente Lanceros I'm seeing flying around or is it Rick just buying em all up? I'm guessing they are good? Gonna have to make a trip to Vegas and grab one or two...lol
    Shawn, you really don't know what is up with the Casa Fuente Lanceros? Hmmm........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

Shawn, you really don't know what is up with the Casa Fuente Lanceros? Hmmm........
    he lies.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very nice hit, I need to get some of these CFs.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

he lies.
    Isaac, you know that and I know that but I needed an "excuse" to bomb him...

• Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

I've had the robusto and toro/double robusto size, and have one or two of each left in my humi, think they have like 2 years age on em. The reason I asked is cause I know Casa Fuente has a limit of 2 smokes per person and I was pretty sure it was the lancero? No? And the whole Hmmm....., just leave it at that Todd, you have the east coast west coast thing going on, dont *** with Texas! LOL.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Excellent 5 pk!!! All you need is a few hous and a drink! Nicely done Todd!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

I've had the robusto and toro/double robusto size, and have one or two of each left in my humi, think they have like 2 years age on em. The reason I asked is cause I know Casa Fuente has a limit of 2 smokes per person and I was pretty sure it was the lancero? No? And the whole Hmmm....., just leave it at that Todd, you have the east coast west coast thing going on, dont *** with Texas! LOL.
    Yeah, the limit of 2 per person are for both the Casa Fuente and Don Carlos Lancero.

Shawn, it wouldn't have been fukn' with Texas, it would have been more like a peace treaty. Like I said, WOULD HAVE BEEN.................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Very nice Todd!!

Yeah, the limit of 2 per person are for both the Casa Fuente and Don Carlos Lancero.

Shawn, it wouldn't have been fukn' with Texas, it would have been more like a peace treaty. Like I said, WOULD HAVE BEEN.................
    Ahh the DC lanceros, I was thinkin something but wouldn't come to me. I just asked a simple question and now being threatened by capital letters...I'm not saying more here, I got my answer.