Home General Discussion

You know you're not a noob anymore when...

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
You go digging through your cooler for smokes to bring to a herf and donate to troops....and you realize there is an entire bottom layer of smokes you forgot about.... You guys suck...and I blame all of you for this... So here's to dropping my diapers for good...and putting on my big boy shoes. Maybe one day I'll graduate to depends like some of the tower/cabinet/20ct monsters around here ;) Cheers everyone, looking forward to a great herf tonight and a huge troop bomb. Thank you all

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Welcome to the neighborhood Dustin! HAHAHAHA!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Welcome to the neighborhood Dustin! HAHAHAHA!
    Oh....and one of those boxes was Tat Nobles you baztard....you got me hooked on those lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    You definitely better drop those diapers before the East Coast hit on your azz. Some of you boyz on the West coast better buy some diapers.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    You definitely better drop those diapers before the East Coast hit on your azz. Some of you boyz on the West coast better buy some diapers.
    Lololol.......I've had a month to recover from your last beating brohammer. It's on!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I''m still a noob.. Runnin out of my 100 count lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    That's not really a problem....its when you find coolers you had forgotten about....
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Diamondog:
    That's not really a problem....its when you find coolers you had forgotten about....
    i look forward to the day when i have that problem