Home General Discussion

WOW.

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
Sorry, being a jerk here, but I had to brag. I drove my parents to the airport at 5:30 this morning so they could go to Florida for the weekend (part business, part mini vacation). While down there, just to be nice - actually I just got off the phone with them - they stopped by a big cigar store with buying me a gift in mind.

My dad apparently picked up a gift set of the Fuente Forbidden X's for me, as well as some other stuff. I'm psyched because I've been eyeing those for a few weeks and just dropped the cash on the other journey to casa de fuente set with the scorpios, forbidden and don carlos aniversary edition.

My parents are the best!

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Sorry, being a jerk here, but I had to brag. I drove my parents to the airport at 5:30 this morning so they could go to Florida for the weekend (part business, part mini vacation). While down there, just to be nice - actually I just got off the phone with them - they stopped by a big cigar store with buying me a gift in mind.

My dad apparently picked up a gift set of the Fuente Forbidden X's for me, as well as some other stuff. I'm psyched because I've been eyeing those for a few weeks and just dropped the cash on the other journey to casa de fuente set with the scorpios, forbidden and don carlos aniversary edition.

My parents are the best!
    Wow indeed...nice score.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Pretty sweet, Rob... I think if I had cigars that nice, I'd never find an occassion good enough to smoke 'em. Here's hoping the occassion finds you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    good deal
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    Pretty sweet, Rob... I think if I had cigars that nice, I'd never find an occassion good enough to smoke 'em. Here's hoping the occassion finds you.
    Thanks duty. I'm psyched about those. Can't seem to find reviews anywhere on 'em.