Home Non Cigar Related

Nascar Fans

BAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!!!!! Stick this in your pipe and smoke it, nascrap fans.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/high_performance/motorsports/obama_orders_chevrolet_and_dodge_out_of_nascar_car_news

“NASCAR is a racing series that regulates down to the smallest detail of the cars, where a car badged a Chevrolet or Dodge differs only marginally from a Ford or a Toyota. There’s no technological development to speak of.” The statement goes on further to say the same demand will be made of Ford if it asks for government assistance. “In order to receive this money, corporations must demonstrate they will spend it wisely. Racing has been said to improve on-road technology, but frankly, NASCAR almost flaunts its standing among the lowest-tech forms of motorsport. NASCAR is not proven to drive advancements that transfer from the racetrack to the road, and this nation’s way forward does not hinge on decades-old technology. We need new, and we need innovation.”

Real racing makes left and right turns.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Thats funny, I read it earlier today too. Good April Fools joke, but so damn close to what could actually happen it's almost scary.
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    PuroFreak:
    Thats funny, I read it earlier today too. Good April Fools joke, but so damn close to what could actually happen it's almost scary.
    nyuk nyuk! Too bad it was a joke, though. I agree with it. Nascrap. C&D always does April 1 right : )
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Good road course race today at Watkins Glen,, Lets go Keselowski.!!