Home Non Cigar Related

iphones

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
anyone having or have had issues with their Iphone? Mine started this two days ago, it will go from full bars to one to searching for a signal to no service over and over. My wife's Iphone sitting right beside mine is not having any issues. Im wondering if the internal antenna is going out or something. please let me know if you had issues like this and what was the end result. Thanks

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Haven't had that with my 4s
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Haven't had that with my 4s

Nor I with my 3G S...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    So far no problems here with mine or my wife's.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Yes I have had similar issue. Have you done a update recently? that seemed to solve the issue here. You wouldn't think that would help but it seemed to in my case.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    stowggie:
    Yes I have had similar issue. Have you done a update recently? that seemed to solve the issue here. You wouldn't think that would help but it seemed to in my case.
    I have the iPhone 4 FYI .
  • stowggie:

Yep, be sure ios is most recent, close all apps, shut down and restart. (usually fixes just about everything) If that don't work time to go to the dreaded "genius bar" where an apple employee can act all superior as he fixes the damn thing...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Well today turned out just peachy as the on/off button on the top of my 4S decided it's going to stick and become non-functional. I looked it up and apparently this happens pretty frequently as it's a manufacturer's defect. Good thing is I'm still under warranty. Bad thing is the nearest Genius Bar is at least two hours away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Verizon iPhone 4, version 5 software and no problems at all.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    anyone having or have had issues with their Iphone? Mine started this two days ago, it will go from full bars to one to searching for a signal to no service over and over. My wife's Iphone sitting right beside mine is not having any issues. Im wondering if the internal antenna is going out or something. please let me know if you had issues like this and what was the end result. Thanks
    I get this all the time but I'm rockin an old 3G (ATT).
    Usually a restart fixes the problem for me.....but I have no idea what the cause is. But sometimes I think the simcard gets loose.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *