Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

415. you are RIDICULOUS

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
415 (Kevin). You are INSANELY RIDUNKULOUS. Ok, I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics (maybe the image below worked)? This is the first bomb that I've ever received. It is so AWESOME and really heartfelt. This EXTREMELY generous brother gave me a my father lancero, Tat Anarchy, LFD ligero, Allones Extra Habana Cuba 2011, Liga Feral, Liga Dirty Rat, Skull and Bones. Wow. I've never had any of these sticks and have been wanting to try all of them. You can't tell me it gets any better than this! Kevin, thanks so much brother. I eagerly await to bazooka you. image Jiunn

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Kevin is an amazing brother! What an awesome selection and a great hit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Too bad he didn't send any good cigars... LMFAO!

What a hit! Kevin, that is plain nuts, brother!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Kevin is an amazing brother! What an awesome selection and a great hit!
    +1
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bromance. redefined. BOTL style. hahaha
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Over the top. You got crushed! Very nice.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jliu:
    LOL, nice hit Kevin, couldn't have happened to a better guy. . . . and nice freakin selection.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    double post, my bad
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    glad you like them. i was going to send you a liga no9 and a t52, but it would seem i somked my last ones over the weekend. didnt think you would mind the rat and pig as replacements. the extras were a few i was going to give you at the herf that i missed.
    415:
    glad you like them. i was going to send you a liga no9 and a t52, but it would seem i somked my last ones over the weekend. didnt think you would mind the rat and pig as replacements. the extras were a few i was going to give you at the herf that i missed.
    dude. mind? i love pigs and rats. they are now my favorite animals haha. dude. thank you so much. hopefully on the next herf, you can make it out. I can't stop looking at them hahah.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Kevin, stand up!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice Kevin, stand up!!

+1 This he is :)....

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Kevin just stomped a mud hole in your aZZ and walked it dry! Nice hit, Kevin! Enjoy the sticks when and if the bleeding ever stops.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    What a hit! Kevin, that is plain nuts, brother!
    +1 - That's plumb loco dude.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:
    LOL, nice hit Kevin, couldn't have happened to a better guy. . . . and nice freakin selection.
    +1
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Enjoy that RA EL 2011, it's a phenomenal smoke!
    Toombes:
    Kevin just stomped a mud hole in your aZZ and walked it dry! Nice hit, Kevin! Enjoy the sticks when and if the bleeding ever stops.
    still hurts. the bleeding won't stop. time to swing by CVS and buy some adult diapers. brb.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Kevin is one crazy and fantastic BOTL!! very nice!!