Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks, Bigharpoon and mmcartneymd!

I got my trade in from Bigharpoon early this week, but never had a chance to get it up. He was looking to get rid of some well-aged LHCOF and sent me 5 of those along with another 5 travelling companions. You'll notice the photo doesn't add up to ten cigars because, well... I smoked the others already! The 1844 dos capas corona was a nice treat. image And then we have Doc McCartney, who I was sponsoring in his first trade. Take a look at this newbies idea of a blind 5 stick trade. And to top it off, the guy sees me inquire about infused smokes on another thread and stops by his B&M on the way to the post office! I'm pretty excited by this one, because every cigar in this bunch is a new one to me. Can't wait! You'll also notice the "surgical" manner in which the doc packaged these sticks. They could have been dropped on my front porch from 30,000 feet and been just fine! Guys, the doctor is in and good to go! imageimage

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    I got my trade in from Bigharpoon early this week, but never had a chance to get it up. He was looking to get rid of some well-aged LHCOF and sent me 5 of those along with another 5 travelling companions. You'll notice the photo doesn't add up to ten cigars because, well... I smoked the others already! The 1844 dos capas corona was a nice treat. image And then we have Doc McCartney, who I was sponsoring in his first trade. Take a look at this newbies idea of a blind 5 stick trade. And to top it off, the guy sees me inquire about infused smokes on another thread and stops by his B&M on the way to the post office! I'm pretty excited by this one, because every cigar in this bunch is a new one to me. Can't wait! You'll also notice the "surgical" manner in which the doc packaged these sticks. They could have been dropped on my front porch from 30,000 feet and been just fine! Guys, the doctor is in and good to go! imageimage
    Hahahaha, hope you enjoy them! Loved the comment about 30,000 feet, that cracked me up!!!