Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Robbyras packs a punch!!!!

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
So I come home and find this on my doorstep...it looks familiar...I don't know why...

Photobucket

I look at the name on the box...a flash of recognition simultaneously crosses my mind just in time for the bomb to explode in my face. But the damage was just beginning...
After the smoke clears, my vision starts to return, and my ears stop ringing enough for me to focus, the first two things I pull out of the box are these...

Photobucket

Absolutely killer Four Kicks hat and sticker! It's sinking in slowly that I chose to lob a thank-you bomb to the wrong BOTL...and then this comes out next...

Photobucket

Yeah, I just had to take a picture of the massive size of the thing. Personally, I've never seen such a big bag of cigars. Closer inspection reveals that not only have I never seen the quantity sitting in front of me, the quality is far more stunning...

Photobucket

I believe I've had exactly ONE of these before, and it was the R&J Limitada tubo, and it was one of my favorite smokes of all time. I have an Anejo and a couple of the MF's in my humidor, but I can't bring myself to smoke them because when you only have one of something...well, I think most people can relate.

I wish I could say I'm stunned by The Robbyras's generosity, but I'm not. He's an incredible BOTL and I and everyone else already knew that. I'm completely humbled that his incredible generosity was sent in my direction. Thank you!!!
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Photobucket
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! That is one heck of a bomb. Nice work Rob. That is an amazing selection of smokes. I've never had any interaction with you, Ken, but you must be one helluva good BOTL to incur this kind of wrath.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Rob!!! Awsome Hit!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    now that ive found my jaw again, WOW that is an amazing hit that once again shows the generosity of the BOTL's here!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Daaaaaaamn Robby
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ho......ly......sh.......$t...... Robby...I've never seen a hit this big.....you are now at bear status.......and i love poking bears lol... My God man....this is a top 5 I've seen, great work.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Well it was a flat rate box, so I figured I should pack it with as much as I could... luckily there is enough left over for a few more hits...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Now I feel bad for nominating you on scarlin's who should I bomb thread lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Damn! Now I feel bad for nominating you on scarlin's who should I bomb thread lol.
    Hey man, it's never too late to edit your post... ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Awesome well done! That hat kicks ass!