Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

It's a bird, it's a plane, Nope its my bombs dropping!!

I hope who ever receives these boxes enjoys the love that was sent out. These forums are full of nothing but great people. For all that don't end up receiving one of these boxes, don't worry, your time is coming (evil grin).

0311 2550 0003 4697 3935
0311 2550 0003 4697 3928
0311 2550 0003 4697 3911

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    What would possess a person to do such an act!! :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Starting with A bang. Nice.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    What you too! This is geting outta hand........BOOOOMB!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    In the words of the late Macho Man Randy Savage, oooooooooooooohhhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!!! You better believe Im droping bombs LOL.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Jason, you're really making a fantastic impact on the forum already brother, it's truly wonderful to have you here man! Thanks for all you do!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Nicely done Jason, you're really making a fantastic impact on the forum already brother, it's truly wonderful to have you here man! Thanks for all you do!
    Thanks Brett, the forums here gives a guy like me a chance to show some respect and class to a hobby I really love and I get to have a lot of fun doing it. This was just the first round, many more are coming. LOL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy, decided to get in the action! Guess what different mailman today poor SOB drew the short straw, and for good reason, Smokindaddy decided to bomb me with some very tasty sticks all that will enjoy, actually hit with a few I have never Tried!!!! I believe the mailman will be alright, but really getting tired of replacing my mailmox, they are getting Expensive!!!! Thank you for the wonderful Sticks, Jason, and your return addy matches ONE of the ones I have here!!! Hmmmmm LMAO

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Smokindaddy, decided to get in the action! Guess what different mailman today poor SOB drew the short straw, and for good reason, Smokindaddy decided to bomb me with some very tasty sticks all that will enjoy, actually hit with a few I have never Tried!!!! I believe the mailman will be alright, but really getting tired of replacing my mailmox, they are getting Expensive!!!! Thank you for the wonderful Sticks, Jason, and your return addy matches ONE of the ones I have here!!! Hmmmmm LMAO

Honestly I think I would just get a P.O. Box and let the post office take the hit from now on. Lol. Im glad you liked the sticks, and trust me when I say, I tried to leave my addy of the box, but they made me out it on it. Ha ha ha.