jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
Awesome Dad Beats Down Peeping Tom Staring in His Daughter's Window

link CLICKHERE

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Is violence ever the answer?

Hell yeah it is!...lmao
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Let this be a lesson...only peep on girls who don't have a daddy in the picture.

Seriously though, good for him. Imo he went easy on the guy, his nose didn't appear to be broken and both eyes were open.
  • I believe my shotgun would have made a very brief appearance...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i woulda kicked his ass too. i would have made a point to break his nose just cos. if i was charged i would have found a good lawyer and plead innocent. let the jury decide. i have a feeling they would have been sympathetic.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Looks like a little swelling and purple right eye and a damn bad case of acne to me . If I had caught this a$$wipe on a cinder block outside my house he would have seen what a 6'3" 275 lb country boy a$$ whippin looks like ... and he wouldn't have been all bright eyed for his mug shot either .
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I dont think the guy got enough out of the tom, there are things you just don't do! I actually have a really good buddy from baytown (we were roommates for 5 months down at disney) and after knowing his family and others from baytown im surprised it wasn't worse.