Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO - Liga Privada 9/52

I'm looking to acquire either of these for a special occasion coming up soon. I've checked at 3 B&M's locally and came up empty.

Is anyone willing to trade any? If so, let me know what you're looking for in return and I can check to see if I have any. Or we can do a Paypal if you prefer cash. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll shoot you a pm
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    How many looking for?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay pal Shmay pal. I have one left of each, with mmmm 6-7 months them. Addy pls. I'll send them out Mon.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Pay pal Shmay pal. I have one left of each, with mmmm 6-7 months them. Addy pls. I'll send them out Mon.
    beat me to it ;)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    If no one takes care of you but seems a couple people will. I got you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Guys I appreciate all the offers but I will not take any if it's your last 1-2 of either. It just wouldn't feel right and in the end I know I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Please don't be upset at this, I just can't in good faith take the last of any cigar from someone, even if it was a swisher sweet. I got a line on a B&M I'm gonna try first. Thank you all very much. You're all very generous bolts.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if you want, my local B&M typically has them in stock. I would be more than happy to pick some up for you. Just let me know.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America