Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Draft

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
Curious to get some input on how your guys team's draft went ............ So far I am pretty happy with what the Bills did in FA and they did address some needs with the draft so far. I think the tackle they took from FL St is an upgrade from Dimetrius Bell ..... What is it with Philly taken our garbage tackles ... Peters was way over rated and Bell is just an average player IMHO.

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Always hard to tell at this point. Looked like the Bills did pretty well though overall.

My team, the Vikes I felt had the chance to have a sold A grade in this draft, especially with their trade with Cleveland. They went trade crazy and overall they were a B grade at best.

I think their worst move was to give their 3rd position in the 2nd and 3rd round to the ravens so they could move up 6 positions and get a safety in the first round who likely would have been available in the 2nd round for them anyhow. In my opinion they needed players everywhere so they could have taken the best available in the first 4 rounds and done better. But hey, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes there to make that move.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Colts have new coach and new GM and new philosophy . They went offense crazy to try and give 1st round pick Andrew Luck a lot of weapons . What defensive players they have picked so far are pretty damn big boys ! So defense will be big and concentrated on stopping the run which is a departure from the small fast defense of the past 14 years . 2 tight ends , 2 wide receivers and a running back , holy moley plus our new franchise QB in Andrew Luck . Wow . They also made a big departure from past years by dipping into free agency which they never hardly ever did under Bill Polian as GM . Addressed some defensive needs and O-Line needs there . I feel pretty optimistic about what I see so far under the new regime especially after last years 2-14 season . We may not be a contender this season but by next season , we will have freed up a minimum of 57,000,000 in cap space and with another draft and some money for a few really impact free agents I believe we will be competitive . I bet it doesn't take Andrew Luck nearly 6 years to win his first playoff game as it did Manning just because I believe current management is more agressive ... Just a gut feeling ... but it could just be gas LMAO !!! GOOOO COOOOOLTS !!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Colts get a QB with the first over-all pick and the last over-all pick in the draft . I understand the number one pick but the last pick on another QB ... WTF ??? I guess thats why they DONT pay me the big bucks , interesting draft to say the least from Colts perspective . Wonder who is out there as a free agent defensive back we might be lookin at because we sure as he_ll need some secondary help but drafted NONE !!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    seattles draft confused me, and the packers draft was spot on. Watch out everyone the pack are back in form. Wish I could say I feel the same about Seattle