Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What did I do???

For starters I was giving some advance warning from the Irishman not too long ago. He said since that I "poked" some goodness towards him that he would make me suffer..well that day had arrived. Behold his wrath upon thee..

Irishmans Bday Hit

While I was away on vacation, I came home to what I think was my front door step. Behold there was some mass destruction by several good brothers. Brett, I know your a man of your word and if I recalled you said something about" its going to hurt so bad its going to be like throwing hotdogs down a hallway". Well I can honestly say...I wont be sitting right for some time. Thanks again for the awesome hit brother. I shall enjoy these beauties here soon now that the weather has been getting better with each passing day.

Next up was the 2000 pass. I thought I had just enough strength to pull myself back up off the floor when out of no where was Goldy..BOOM!! The unforeseen pass bomb! This brother hit me with some flat out goodness! I was floored again. Behold the power of this sneaky brother.

Photobucket

It looks like I'll need a few days to recover from the beat down I received. If this is what happens when one goes on vacation...I wouldn't want to see these gents "upset". Thanks again Goldly and Irishman for surprised, and most grateful smack down :D

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it made it safe brother, and gald you liked what I sent! Enjoy em and smoke em dammit!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    awesome man, some good brothers to bring a smile to your face after all you been dealing with.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Enjoy, and be sure to update your bio with a updated wish list...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ...must be more of that "bear-fooking" Brett keeps talking about... Am I the only one who's noticed this trend? Enjoy the sticks, bro!!
  • Looks like a nice "Hello" was waiting for you!!!!
    You need to go on vacation more often if this is what your front door is going to look like........
    Nice Job guys!!!!!!! Enjoy those fantastic stick!!!!!!!
    Toombes:
    ...must be more of that "bear-fooking" Brett keeps talking about... Am I the only one who's noticed this trend? Enjoy the sticks, bro!!
    Well 4 of the 5 bear-bombs have landed... final one to land today I believe ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Thanks Brett glad to know im safe.....lol....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits. Those are some good looking cigars to return home to.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Very nice hits. Those are some good looking cigars to return home to.

Yes the most certainly are..
    Medic45:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Thanks Brett glad to know im safe.....lol....
    Sure.... let's go with that... you're "safe" lol