Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Rip's Cigar Journal

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Keep it up! What other NC's have entrigued you up until now?
    MY Father Garcia & Garcia most probably the best from 2016 then 1502 XO, Rocky Patel Royal, La Palina blonde, Padron 50th, Fuente Don Carlos Private Reserve, Padron 90th, Mt father LE 2015, 2016 LE le Bijue. I will get back with few more names later.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going through this thread is just plain enjoyable. Glad your back @rzaman
    hope you stick around and look forward to more
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman said:
    Bigshizza said:
    MY Father Garcia & Garcia most probably the best from 2016 then 1502 XO, Rocky Patel Royal, La Palina blonde, Padron 50th, Fuente Don Carlos Private Reserve, Padron 90th, Mt father LE 2015, 2016 LE le Bijue. I will get back with few more names later.
    The don Carlos personal reserve was a very interesting smoke. It did get better as time past but hopefully in a few more years well you know
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a newbie, I have to admit that reading this thread has been amazing! It has sparked the interest in me to learn how to take my time and try to find the nuances of flavor. You have really been an inspiration for they type of cigar smoking I do. Seeing a new review in this thread is like finding out that your favorite author has written another book after a long hiatus! I look forward to many more reviews!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm glad you're back with us!  Thanks @rzaman .

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    rzaman said:
    Bigshizza said:
    The don Carlos personal reserve was a very interesting smoke. It did get better as time past but hopefully in a few more years well you know
    Lee, you should try the 1502 XO- it is 18 years aged Nicaraguan puro. You can thank me later.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Having smoked one I can agree with this, felt that it had tremendous potential but was still a bit young and would benefit for 2-4 years of age on it. I had some bad construction issues regarding too much pectin used on the bands and taking a good chunk of wrapper with them when taking off the bands even waiting to remove them until the burn line got close to heat up the pectin. Overall though still a very good smoke, included my last one of these in my 10K post pass!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."