Home Non Cigar Related

i love my pet

Random post for people to talk about their pet dog cat lemur etc. And to post a pic of them with their pet if they so choose to. Personally I'm a dog guy. Have a 2 year old beagle named oliver. He was a rescue. I rescued him when he was 6 weeks old the lady who had him had 5 kids was divorced didn't work and had 36 ups trying to feed off of 1 female who wasn't the mother of any of em. She was dying and the pups hadn't even been started on regular food. Ill post a pic of me and him after work. Hope you enjoy. This thread

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These were my shop cats. This picture was taken when they were relatively young and the siamese was 25 pounds then. He eventually grew to 34 lbs at his biggest, while the black was 15 lbs in the picture.
    They are brother and sister, so why the huge difference in size, I can only assume that he had some throwback gene in him. They both lived for 15 years, before they caught some virus and had to be put down. Awesome mole, mouse, rat and possum hunters. The siamese even took on racoons. LOL! image
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    My two dogs. The white one Ziggy, is half Pomeranian and half American Eskimo. The other, Sierra, is full Pomeranian and as stubborn and spoiled as they come. These were when they both were pups. Ziggy is about 28 lbs and Sierra is 14 lbs. imageimage
  • marineatbn03:
    My two dogs. The white one Ziggy, is half Pomeranian and half American Eskimo. The other, Sierra, is full Pomeranian and as stubborn and spoiled as they come. These were when they both were pups. Ziggy is about 28 lbs and Sierra is 14 lbs. imageimage
    Dude the white dog is awsome! I bet my daughters would love it. My beagle is the house pillow, footstool, frequent tea party attenedee, rabbit and **** executioner, and is the most loyal animal I've ever come across
    Yeah, he has luis patella (sp?) where his knee caps basically pop in and out of place. fisrt dog I have ever seen that cannot jump, but just a downright loyal and good dog.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    This is my little buddy Salem, He is a full blooded Saint Bernard. I bought him to grow up with my daughter 6 years ago. we got him 1 week before she was born and well lets say at 6 months old he was a monster...lol he hangs out with me when i smoke on the porch..lol
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Medic45:
    This is my little buddy Salem, He is a full blooded Saint Bernard. I bought him to grow up with my daughter 6 years ago. we got him 1 week before she was born and well lets say at 6 months old he was a monster...lol he hangs out with me when i smoke on the porch..lol

Photobucket Salem and the Wife...lol
    Awesome dog medic
  • Medic45:
    Medic45:

Photobucket Salem and the Wife...lol
    Damn that dog is a monster I forgot how big they are
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Here is my baby girl:
    Photobucket
  • rzaman:

Here is my baby girl:
    Photobucket
    Beautiful man
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is my silky terrier June. I rescued her from the pound as she was going to be put down, turns out she came from an abusive home and bit some folks. She's like Baxter and communicates in her own language. It took me 2 years to train the aggression out of her and she is by far the smartest and most loyal dog I've owned. Talk about the perfect bachelor dog... No maintenance, will never eat anything, or tear anything up...but my lord she needs two walks a day and demands her own sleep schedule lol. She has a loyal following on My FB page too. She's also caught two intruders in her time. image
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Thanks...I got her in Bolivia. The city is 12000 fit above sea level, dry and cool weather. She flew from Bolivia to Nicaragua. She doesn't like tropical weather and humidity. As a result, most of the time she likes to stay inside the air conditioning room. However, she loves to swim in the pool and eat mangos. She also eat cooked vegetables LOL
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    rzaman:

Here is my baby girl:
    Photobucket
    Beautiful man
    catfishbluezz:
    This is my silky terrier June. I rescued her from the pound as she was going to be put down, turns out she came from an abusive home and bit some folks. She's like Baxter and communicates in her own language. It took me 2 years to train the aggression out of her and she is by far the smartest and most loyal dog I've owned. Talk about the perfect bachelor dog... No maintenance, will never eat anything, or tear anything up...but my lord she needs two walks a day and demands her own sleep schedule lol. She has a loyal following on My FB page too. She's also caught two intruders in her time. image
    They are some good dogs, thats all my father has owned, has one named harley now.
    Man yall got some awesome beautiful pets.... Thanks for this thread.. When i get home and get more picks id love to post them. I have a total of 4 dogs 2 mine and 2 straglers that i feed. 2 cats, 1 rabbit and a wife..lol jk about the wife..lol
  • Medic45:
    Man yall got some awesome beautiful pets.... Thanks for this thread.. When i get home and get more picks id love to post them. I have a total of 4 dogs 2 mine and 2 straglers that i feed. 2 cats, 1 rabbit and a wife..lol jk about the wife..lol
    Your welcome for the thread. I love animals as much as I do gars. I can't remember ever a time where I didn't have at least 1 dog from the time I was 2-3 so. I'm really glad this thread has taken off the way it has. Everyone here has got some awsome pics and some really cool stories
    I have a cat too, but she hates everyone except my wife, and only tolerates me, and she is fast for a fat azz
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Your welcome for the thread. I love animals as much as I do gars. I can't remember ever a time where I didn't have at least 1 dog from the time I was 2-3 so. I'm really glad this thread has taken off the way it has. Everyone here has got some awsome pics and some really cool stories
    Yo just FYI ... Here's another thread where some folks had posted "pet" pics.
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/4/419629/ShowThread.aspx

Our dogs sleeping now but I put a pic of her up on that thread....she just turned 2 this past week & just as energetic as the day we got her

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    catfishbluezz:

looks like my dog!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Chico has been in the fam for about 7yrs my uncle gave it to us and we fell in love with the little sucker. hes one of a kind!
  • as i promised when i got home from another 14 hr shift id post pics of my dog. This is Oliver my 2 year old (april 16th) overweight beagle.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Here's a pic of Murphy and Piper. We had to put Murphy down recently as cancer had taken all the quality out of his life...but he had a pretty good life, definitely made mine better. He's the big one, fyi.

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    marineatbn03:
    dude tell me about it! Poms are stuborn as hell or too smart for their own good. My wife had one before we got married and that dog is so spoiled and could get away with murder. I like your white one.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Lots of cute animals!
    My current pets include my dog, Tiny and a couple Green Cheek Conures named Mr. Beans and Miss Marly.

Tiny was also rescued from a family that had too many kids/pets and no money to look after them and Miss Marly came to us from someone who realized that the bird was just too much work for them.

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    camgfs:
    Lots of cute animals!
    My current pets include my dog, Tiny and a couple Green Cheek Conures named Mr. Beans and Miss Marly.

Tiny was also rescued from a family that had too many kids/pets and no money to look after them and Miss Marly came to us from someone who realized that the bird was just too much work for them.

Ha! It's funny that the birds and dog get along so well, pretty cute
    xmacro:
    camgfs:
    Lots of cute animals!

Ha! It's funny that the birds and dog get along so well, pretty cute
    That is just awesome
    djbeenie:
    marineatbn03:
    dude tell me about it! Poms are stuborn as hell or too smart for their own good. My wife had one before we got married and that dog is so spoiled and could get away with murder. I like your white one.
    My brown one is female, and she definately thinks she is alpha, even though the cat really rules. She will jump up on the couch with you and if you try to move her, she will cut the most evil eyes you have ever seen in a dog of that stature.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    This is my pet boar that I caught.......Yes, caught in south Georgia this past Jan. Haven't seen a post for hunting and hunters so thought I'd stick it here!image
    mmccartneydc:
    This is my pet boar that I caught.......Yes, caught in south Georgia this past Jan. Haven't seen a post for hunting and hunters so thought I'd stick it here!image

Pet hell with that i can see some good eatin there...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

Cute. What kinda tricks can he do??
    mmccartneydc:
    Named bacon by chance?