Home General Discussion

Aeon_sprial

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
Pm brother

Comments

• Replied sir. P.s. I do enjoy the fact there are 2 threads now dedicated to me :-)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    back at ya
  • 40-love
    Game, set , match
  • Volley
  • Smash
  • ur box man
    no, your box
    Tag you it.
  • red rover red rover, send jarhead err Jim over
    Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy, you got mail!!!
  • batter up!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Not to interrupt your little tennis match here fellas, but have either of you looked at the Thrifty Fifty Sampler or ordered off that Gurkha sampler that is ten cigars for $30? The Gurkha sounds like a dang good deal. Wasn't sure if it was worth it or not.
  • T.J. Armstrong:
    Not to interrupt your little tennis match here fellas, but have either of you looked at the Thrifty Fifty Sampler or ordered off that Gurkha sampler that is ten cigars for $30? The Gurkha sounds like a dang good deal. Wasn't sure if it was worth it or not.
    pm me
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Hey TJ.
    Let's look at the samplers. One is ten for $30 and the other is 50 for $99.99
    So $3/piece for ghurkas or $2/piece for an assortment.
    I don't care for ghurkas, so my response is a bit jaded, but most of the ones in the 50 sampler are solid sticks.
    But right now on the daily deal is the Fernandez Corona Collection, which in my opinion is 10 times the sampler as the other 2. The Core and Diesel may be a little bold for you yet, but if nothing else, they are excellent trading stock.

Anyways, just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    0patience:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Hey TJ.
    Let's look at the samplers. One is ten for $30 and the other is 50 for $99.99
    So $3/piece for ghurkas or $2/piece for an assortment.
    I don't care for ghurkas, so my response is a bit jaded, but most of the ones in the 50 sampler are solid sticks.
    But right now on the daily deal is the Fernandez Corona Collection, which in my opinion is 10 times the sampler as the other 2. The Core and Diesel may be a little bold for you yet, but if nothing else, they are excellent trading stock.

Anyways, just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. ; )
    Thanks 0p! I appreciate the input. I have finally typed up my list and am ready to call Andy D, but I noticed the samplers and I wasn't sure if either were killer deals. I didn't even look at the Daily Deal until you said something.
  • Marine pm
  • 1 at ya jim
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    Pm to you Aeon