Home General Discussion

Anniversary

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Well yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of when my wife said YES!! We had a day at the beach with the kids and we were too busy for me to smoke a cigar. So today I will be smoking one of the 3 cigars I have set to the side for 3 diff. occassions.

1. Montecristo ISOM, from skweekz

2. Opus X- also from skweekz

3. ISOM stick that I cant member the name and my wife is sleeping so I cant look lol- from Irish.

The days are well My anniversary, The day we land in South Carolina to start our new adverture and lastly for when I land a job there (we are taking a big risk and going with out jobs... father in law is helping us while we find something).

What one should I smoke for each occasion?

and crazy thing just happened... hit send on an application for Dicks sports in Summerville and no longer than a minute later I got a call from the store manager! Sadly, she wanted to meet with me right away, explained we are leaving end of July and she said I MUST call her a week before we leave. Sounded like she didnt really care about interviewing me much.. to bad we were not going tomorrow~!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Well yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of when my wife said YES!! We had a day at the beach with the kids and we were too busy for me to smoke a cigar. So today I will be smoking one of the 3 cigars I have set to the side for 3 diff. occassions.

1. Montecristo ISOM, from skweekz

2. Opus X- also from skweekz

3. ISOM stick that I cant member the name and my wife is sleeping so I cant look lol- from Irish.

The days are well My anniversary, The day we land in South Carolina to start our new adverture and lastly for when I land a job there (we are taking a big risk and going with out jobs... father in law is helping us while we find something).

What one should I smoke for each occasion?

and crazy thing just happened... hit send on an application for Dicks sports in Summerville and no longer than a minute later I got a call from the store manager! Sadly, she wanted to meet with me right away, explained we are leaving end of July and she said I MUST call her a week before we leave. Sounded like she didnt really care about interviewing me much.. to bad we were not going tomorrow~!
    First I'd give you a bad time about the comment of not waking your wife and growing a pair, IF I wasn't in the same boat. LOL!

If it were me, I'd go for the monte. But that's just me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    james40:
    Congratulations.
    Thanks... I didnt get a chance to sit down long enough to enjoy one of them to the extent I would like. So another day.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the anniversary brother hope everything works out for the interview.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on both, you earned it....
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats on the anniversary brother hope everything works out for the interview.

And I'll echo Mr. Hamlin's sentiments. Congrats and best of luck, my friend.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Thanks guys... not able to interview for it unfortunately, but was told I have to contact them a week before we go so I can interview then and HOPE that something is available. We do not head out for 2 months yet.

with that... anyone in the Charleston area know of anyone hiring...dont be shy :D